FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMay 2013 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 313233
Author
JaneyG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JaneyG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:01pm
Hi all,

I have joined the FB group too and am enjoying more activity and the ladies are really great :)
Sponsored Links

Elaine105124 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elaine105124 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:47pm
Hi I am new to the site also - my baby girl is due on 4 May.. so need to join the FB group (and figure out how to)! A friend put the fear into me today as I am 6 months and have not bought anything other than a cot and change table - no clothes, nothing.. I am relaxed about it sure it will happen.. or am I too relaxed :)
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:48pm
Hi Elaine, if you PM me your FB details i will add you :)

JacquiDuck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JacquiDuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2013 at 8:31pm
Hi May Mammas!  Just thought I'd pop in here and say hi.  My wee boy was due end of March, but I ended up having him end of December!  Anyway, there's ended up being a few of us from the March 2013 group that have met our wee bundles earlier then expected, so we figured that chances are it'll happen to other groups too - so we've started up a support forum on here - just listed under preemie babies.  Just thought I'd let you know incase anyone needs someone in a similar situation to talk to.
All the best
Jacquiduck
JaneyG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaneyG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2013 at 2:12pm
Thanks JacquiDuck thats great and of course congratulations :)
bek.b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bek.b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:33am
Hi everyone
I am due 9th May and this is my first baby. I'm already part of the facebook group but had trouble with the forum earlier - seems to be all good now though! Hope everyone is doing well, I can't believe how fast my pregnancy is going, only 10 weeks to go! So exciting!
Angekahzay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angekahzay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2013 at 6:20pm
Well only just found this forum, I'm due with my little man on the 10th of May - although if anything like my daughter (who is also a May baby) he will make his presence known sooner.
I'm in a tough spot right now, single mum already and soon to be single mum to 2. Trying to be as positive as possible, but find it a little hard to be excited sometimes. So tired!
My little girl turns 5 in May eeeek, and a baby due haha. Will be a busy month I'm sure.
Yvette2013 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yvette2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2013 at 9:41am
Hi Ladies, im new to the OhBaby forumn. Im due 21st May with a little girl. This is my 3rd pregnancy and a little surprise which is was sooo nice! I have a 5 and a half year old and 8 half year old. How are other people getting on with their pregnancies who are due in May? love to hear other parents pregnancy stories etc
Louise99033 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louise99033 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2013 at 12:01pm
Hi ladies I just found the forum on Oh baby. I am due 0n the 23rd May. This will be number 3 and a boy. I have two girls so we are really happy to be adding a little man to our whanau. Grandads happy too the girls wear him out. My girls are 11 and 7 she is the most excited sing tinkle little star to her little baby bro every night.
JaneyG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaneyG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2013 at 10:49am
Welcome to all the new ladies to the forum :)
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:00am
welcome ladies and if you havnt been added to the FB Forum yet please feel free to PM me ur fb name and i will add you :)

kjbear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kjbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:55pm
Woohoo only 2 more days of work to go!!
JaneyG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaneyG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2013 at 9:36am
9 days until my due date let the May baby flood begin I say :)
kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2013 at 6:11pm
Just wanted to pop in and say congrats/good luck to those who are due this month and who might remember me from the start. Can't quite believe it's been 8 months. Best of luck to everyone
kjbear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kjbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 5:38pm
Hi Kalika,
Yep I remember you from earlier on - and it looks like youre pregnant again so congratulations!
A large portion of the babies have been born but still more to come.
I hope you are well :)
Nicola123433 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicola123433 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2013 at 5:01pm
Hi there. I'm new to this forum. Better late than never. Can someone please tell me how to find the Facebook forum or private forum here. Our baby Will was born on 21at of may. We've just moved towns and I'm keen to talk to some other mums!
Thanks
Victoria112041 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Victoria112041 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2014 at 11:09am
Hi is this group still going?   I had a little girl 3rd May 2013 and live in West Auckland   I am super keen for catchups with mums n bubs of similar age
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 313233