FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMay 2013 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 33>
Author
skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: May 2013 Babies
    Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:37am
Welcome to the Due in May 2013 thread and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! What an exciting and amazing journey you are now on!

Welcome also to the OHbaby! community :) Here you will get to make some fantastic friends, learn from others experiences and share a tear and a giggle with each other.

We have two Due in Threads created each month - one is public and one is private. The public one is great for general chat and banter the private thread is password protected and is great for you to share photo's of baby bumps etc

If you're new to the thread and want to be a part of the private group also Just pop in here - say hi and that you're keen to be in the private forum and one of your fellow mums-to-be will private message you the password.

Please do sign up to the weekly pregnancy emails - you can do that by adding your pregnancy in your profile (you can also add your scan pictures when you have one and bubs will be there every time you login to the website).  We recommend signing up the other half as well so they know what you're going through and how baby is growing too :)

Wishing you THE VERY BEST PREGNANCY!!!
From the team at OHbaby!

Edited by AngieBaby - 28 September 2012 at 4:50pm
Sponsored Links

mum2ollie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2012 at 3:53pm
Oh man I think I'm the first one! Due May 1st :)
Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2012 at 10:31pm
Woohoo!! Added you on our list too just in case
Me 34
Him 35
DD almost 2 years old and...
Baby #2 on it's way!

tigercub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigercub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2012 at 3:15pm
congrats to all the new May mummies to be from a 2011 May mummy :-)
ALittleLoopy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2012 at 10:06pm
Hoping to join you soon :P congrats to mum2ollie and the others that join her!!

CHEM 6/12+
meganflett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote meganflett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2012 at 10:10pm
Oh my goodness, new May mums already!! how scary.

Another big congrats from a May 2011 mum
MakeItWork View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MakeItWork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2012 at 2:02pm
Hi mum2ollie, congratulations on expecting number 3! I am tentatively dipping my toe in here and am very excited to be doing so. I got my 2 lines on Saturday and a BT to confirm today. My HCG level is looking great so FX it is the start of good things to come. It looks like I will be due around 6th May so I'll stick with that until my first scan confirms anything different.

Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months to everyone who joins us in here

TTC Since Oct 10 - PCOS

Our beautiful girl sadly born sleeping April 2012

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MakeItWork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2012 at 2:12pm

1st May - mum2ollie #3 - will you be finding out?
6th May - MakeItWork #1 - will be finding out

TTC Since Oct 10 - PCOS

MumtoMany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MumtoMany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2012 at 2:12pm
Just wanted to say congrats to you laddies. Then i seen the writeing at the bottom of your sig MakeItWork and i cried . I am so sorry for the loss of your little girl and praying your new we one stay's and brings you much joy xxxx
DD 12 DS 9.5 DD 6 DS 4 DD 23 months and here comes number 6

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MakeItWork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2012 at 2:27pm
Awww thanks MumtoMany, that is very kind of you. I really believe this is our time and am feeling really positive about the months ahead. I'm sure the road will be rocky but the destination will be all the more worthwhile from it!

TTC Since Oct 10 - PCOS

mum2ollie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2012 at 2:36pm
Hi MakeItWork! It's so nice to have someone else in here! I have been lurking around in the April thread but I just feel a bit out of place in there. Not sure if I'm due April 30th or May 1st, but it doesn't really matter as I will definitely be a May Mumma as my children have no desire to arrive on time haha. I'm so sorry about your wee girl, fingers crossed for smooth sailing for you. A bit about me, I'm Amy and I have two boys with my lovely partner. The eldest, Oliver who is three and Emmett who is almost 14 months. We now live in sunny Perth. I had a miscarriage before my youngest son so am pretty nervous at the moment! Sorry for the enormous post just pretty excited that there is another person in here haha
mum2ollie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2012 at 2:40pm

1st May - mum2ollie #3 - Finding Out!!
6th May - MakeItWork #1 - will be finding out

Scans/MW apps
mum2ollie- Dating scan 7/09/2012

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MakeItWork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2012 at 2:49pm
He he don't worry M2O, that isn't a long post, I can really waffle on when I get going

I'm Amy as well so there's a nice coincidence for us to begin with! It's going to be nice to have someone with a bit of experience in here to help with all the (no doubt stupid) questions I'll have! It's not long till your first scan which is exciting, it will be here before you know it. FX for a nice smooth early pregnancy for you to prevent any unnecessary worrying. How have your other pregnancies been, do you suffer much with morning sickness or any other more unpleasant symptoms?

I was pretty lucky last time round with not even a bit of nausea but I've said I'll happily take it this time if it means things are going well - I may live to regret that I don't know when my first scan will be yet as I am waiting to hear back from the high risk clinic at Auckland Hospital. They will be looking after me throughout so I'm in their hands now!

TTC Since Oct 10 - PCOS

Tiff8ny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiff8ny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2012 at 2:56pm
**Lurker in**

WAHOOOOO congrats MakeItWork!!! This is defin your time soooo happy for you sweets

**Lurker out**
Me 32, DH 30
TTC 4+ years
Unexplained Infertility
IVF#1 - Chem Pregnancy,no frosties
IVF#2 - BFP!!!! Plus 1 frostie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MakeItWork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2012 at 2:58pm
He he thanks Tiff

TTC Since Oct 10 - PCOS

mum2ollie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2012 at 3:01pm
Amy is a pretty top quality name :) My first pregnancy I was extremely sick up until sixteen weeks, but I honestly think I made things worse by not eating enough when I could. With my youngest I was only sick 3-4 times a week but it was pretty horrific. No MS here yet but I really hope I get it! Will make me feel like things are going right even though MS is no kind of indicator. We are originally from Tauranga and I had the same MW for both the boys so it's going to be a bit strange not to have her this time around! I'm just hanging out for the 7th so I can see a heartbeat. I can't let myself get over the top excited until I see that little heart beating away.
ALittleLoopy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2012 at 3:32pm
OMG makeitwork so sad to read of your loss i cant imagine how that feels!!

CONGRATS on this wee bean hunny and i want to wish you all the best for your months ahead!

CHEM 6/12+
nannikin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nannikin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2012 at 7:59pm
Oh wow, 2013 May babies already?!! Congrats ladies my little May munchkin is 17 weeks old today, hard to believe - time is flying past. Best wishes for happy and healthy pregnancies
BessieBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2012 at 3:44pm
LOL Nannikin.
*sniff* my may baby is 3 months old too. Its gone so fast.

May is COLD so buy lots of snuggly warm stuff for your May babies ok!!!

Wishing you safe and healthy pregnancies.
Sarah Mum to,
Boy 07/2008, Girl 03/2010, Boy 05/2012, Angel 07/08/2014

gypsynita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gypsynita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2012 at 10:13am
hey all... just got my BFP today so thought i'd poke my head in. hasn't been confirmed by the doc yet but the lines were pretty strong so looks like it's all go. Think i'll be due around April 30 but I hate being at the end of a group and you girls sound lovely lol so I'll stick in here if that's okay?
Anita
Mum to Cian (Aug 08), Josh (Jun 10)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 33>