FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJune 2013 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:17pm
lurker,
I am very pleased with your news,but then i am allowed to be
susie
Sponsored Links

Biddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:25am
Congratulations and welcome TheKelly!

______

Angel Baby May 2009
Jessie.Bubble#2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessie.Bubble#2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:47pm
Hi everyone!

I got a positive on the home test I did last night :) Still need to confirm at the Drs but I figure I'll be due around the 15th!

Excited!! whoop whoop

PS I already have a 6 year old boy but it feels like so long ago it's all new again lol
Dunedinite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunedinite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2012 at 8:31pm
Hi everyone

I got a BFP on Fri after TTC 8 months. For those of you who've got bloods back - did they contact you & tell you your results, or did you have to ring & ask? I had a blood test Mon but doc said it was to find out my blood type, so I feel like a bit of a knob if I ring up asking for HCG levels and they say, "er, you're o+"! I'm due 12 June.

NZJenn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NZJenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2012 at 2:30am
Congratulations ladies

Dunedinite - I only knew my HCG levels because we had done IVF and they get you to do blood tests every few days to monitor the levels and chart the progress.
You could ring your doctor and ask for the hcg results from your blood test and if they didn't check for that then if you really want to know you could ask them to refer you for HCG bloods, however, they only really mean anything if they are taken over a period of time as it is the amount they are increasing by that is being monitored.
I could be wrong but I don't think that they worry about it too much if you have conceived naturally unless you have a history of miscarrages.

I hope that helps.
NZJenn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NZJenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2012 at 2:33am
Unfortunately we had some bad news today... Tuesday last week my HCG was 96 and today it was a lowly 3, so little Egbert is now longer with us
I'm doing fine though, obviously sad but am still grateful to have accomplished what our IVF Dr didn't think was possible!

Wishing you all the best with your pregnancies xxx
TheKelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheKelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2012 at 10:29am
Im really sorry to hear that NZJenn,my thoughts are with you,I hope next time your little one sticks xx,take care of yourself

Thanks Biddy :-) im an old regular on here but haven't posted much in the last year,3 kids has kept me busy ;-)
I had a scan on wednesday which only put me in my 4th week,amazing considering I tested positive,with a nice dark line which came up really quickly and at 6pm,two weeks ago,I always get early results.
But so im very early along and I think due around the 19th...the day my son was due three years ago haha,oh boy!

sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2012 at 10:50am
*Lurker* 
Oh wow Kelly!! Congratulations!!! 

Was hoping to join in here but got AF this morning. Better luck next time Smile
Here we go again, another baby on it's way!
Jessie.Bubble#2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessie.Bubble#2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2012 at 5:29pm
Hi TheKelly are you joining in the private due June 13 thread? I'm not sure how to PM to send you the password lol
bubalys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubalys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2012 at 9:17pm
Hi all, I am joining in here also! Got my 2 lines today on our first month trying (Hubby feels ripped off!).  This is our second, our daughter turns two next month.

If theres someone doing the private forum I'm happy to join, though our Nov 2010 thread is still public and I have no probs with being public.
Natalie96216 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie96216 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2012 at 1:15pm
Hi,

I got my BFP with my first on Friday.

Am very keen to join the private thread if someone could PM me the details. :)
http://lbdm.lilypie.com/skSOp13.png
hugs55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hugs55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2012 at 4:32pm
Hi ladies. If you PM me I can give you the private forum password :)
Congratulations on your great news!!!

Edited by hugs55 - 14 October 2012 at 4:32pm
Aunty_Em View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aunty_Em Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2012 at 3:06am
Hi everyone,
Wow there's lots of us already
We are due 5th June (snap with many of you!)
Had a miscarriage in March this year (at 12 weeks) in my first pregnancy, but we're happily back on the horse, yay!
We live overseas, but will be home in NZ by the time this baby arrives (if, fingers crossed, it sticks). Things are done differently here. I'm being put through an early pregnancy clinic because of the miscarriage first time around, so hopefully will get a scan around 8 weeks. Did our test at 5 weeks, both over the moon!

Looking forward to the next months with you,
Em
bubbull View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubbull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2012 at 7:52pm
how is everyone feeling?

Im feeling fine, just a little quezzy occasionally. Havent told family yet as they dont live in same town so am just telling strangers instead, eg at the shops, doctor
bubalys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bubalys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2012 at 7:54pm
I am feeling alright at the moment, sometimes a little light headed. Last time it really hit me at 8 weeks so I have that to look forward to!  We are telling family this weekend. Have told a few friends, I am terrible with secrets!
bubbull View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubbull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2012 at 7:58pm
I am terrible with secrets (well ones about myself) too!

I am dyyyyying to tell my family but dont wana do it over phone/skype, and I dont wana tell friends incase it gets back to my parents. Its my first too.

Am waiting for friends/colleagues to pick up on fact Im off the booze (I do like a good sav!:))

We had a developement session at work yesterday and all I could think is "see ya later suckers".... (even though I will go back after mat leave).   
Aunty_Em View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aunty_Em Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2012 at 8:55pm
I'm feeling really good!
Actually, it's worryig me a bit - the last time I was exhausted, nauseous, very sore chest, and huge skin breakouts. My skin broke out a lot last week and seems to be clearing up. I am wondering if my hormones are fizzling out and we're in for more bad news this time.
Waiting for an appointment hopefully next week some time for an 8 week scan, will see how we go.
I think last time the nausea really hit during week 8, and ramped right up then.
Fingers crossed!

I found it REALLY hard to keep the secret first time round, this time much easier. Also, being overseas makes it a lot easier to not tell family. We're going to surprise them when we come home at Christmas with the news.

PS: I'd like to join the private thread if someone could PM me the password? Thanks!
Aunty_Em View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aunty_Em Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2012 at 4:48am
Well I went to an early pregnancy clinic today (they said they would monitor me after miscarraige last time)... and I got to see a little fluttering heartbeat. 
Certainly doesn't look like much in there! But it's THERE :-)

They put my due date back a few days so now due 9th June. Yay!
TheKelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheKelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2012 at 9:59pm
This is my fourth baby Em,and they've all been different.

So far im really nauseous with this one,and tired,but thats about it.

BTW are people finding out the sex? not finding out? we should make a list :-) (atm we are pretty keen to have a surprise,I have two girls and one boy so whatever it is will be awesome )

bubalys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubalys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2012 at 8:00pm
Can someone please PM me the private forum details/

We are having a surprise, had a surprise with number 1 and really liked that experience.  Really not bothered what we have either.
Full o f the flu here, My daughter has croup and hubby and myself have the flu or something. HORRIBLE. Definitely not an enjoyable long weekend!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>