FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedInterior decor/colours

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Interior decor/colours
    Posted: 18 December 2012 at 8:07pm
Hubby and I are hoping to build a house next year with the company I work for. In an effort to keep my mind off TTC I've gone all obsessive over planning the new house.

At the moment I'm obsessed with colours, and have decided to try and come with a colour scheme based off of our artwork, furniture and bedding.

I'm not terribly qualified in this area but thought there must be some knowledgeable people on this forum who might be able to let me know if I'm heading in the right direction?

TIA
Sponsored Links

sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2012 at 10:07pm
That sounds exciting!! 

By bedding do you mean your linen? I tend to change my taste in furnishings a lot and therefore like plain and neutral walls which I would dress up with art and furnishings as they can be easy to change.

If we'd redecorate I would go mostly for white walls.
Here we go again, another baby on it's way!
kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2012 at 8:01am
Hi sem! Yes I do mean linen, we have a new king bed and my favorite duvet is white black and Grey so I would like to bring a warm Grey tone into the bedroom. As for art I have a large framed Julie greig print called 'taking a breather' that I want to take colours from like maybe pearl lusta, rakaia and rice cake. Another piece of art called 'lepa Zena' which is more creamy
Mark267387 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark267387 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2021 at 2:21pm
We have a large family and many children, so recently we decided to buy nursery signs in each room, which look very stylish. I think that everyone should know about this service, because it is very high quality.
 Post Reply Post Reply