FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNew Business - Self Employed - WFF

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
flakesitchyfeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flakesitchyfeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Business - Self Employed - WFF
    Posted: 28 April 2013 at 1:08pm
Hi! 
I'm a mother of two, and an ECE teacher. My husband is a PhD student on full scholarship, but no taxable income. 
I'm about to become self employed, but can someone tell me please, how do you process / sort out working for families? Is it as complicated as it feels? 
TIA :)
http://eggsineachbasket.blogspot.com/
Sponsored Links

Stoked View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2013 at 1:23pm
Give them a call, they will probably want your accountant to send them a forecast of your earnings.

They made it feel really complicated for us and I couldn't be bothered - on the plus side it gets paid out in a lump sum to us in July and it's nice to know we're getting a wahoo :-)
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2013 at 11:59pm
I estimate how much my DH will earn in a year AND way over estimate it so we got some each week & then the rest lump sum at the end of the year. You will need to have his full accounts put through from your accountant to the IRD before you can finalise your WFF this automatically happens for everyone else around july but we've never had it done then, it'll depend on when everything is complete.

It's not that hard if you can estimate your income, if you can't then put it on lump sum.
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
Hardisson262712 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hardisson262712 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2020 at 8:36am
If you want to create a successful app or web product for your business at first you need to work out every phase of it. I've been searching for myself how to do it properly. And I found an article that helped me discovery phase benefits. I think for every self-respecting web or software developer this article is a must-read.

Edited by Hardisson262712 - 30 August 2020 at 8:38am
Rachel248052 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel248052 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2020 at 3:59pm
Oh, I know how hard it is to own your personal business or company because you always need to think about everything and remember many crucial things. Fortunately there are some programs that can make everything so much easier. For example, you may check this source intistele.com right there too.
dipper268244 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dipper268244 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2021 at 11:35am
YouTube on of the most popular social media for business now. I recommend to get YouTube likes, if you promote your content. There is a great site where you can order like: https://likigram.com/buy-youtube-likes/
 Post Reply Post Reply