FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJan 15 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Pipzilla66 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipzilla66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2014 at 6:03pm
Hi ladies
Just want to wish you all the best of luck.
Unfortunately, we lost our baby this morning at 10weeks 1 day.
I hope I will get to be part of another forum in the not too distant future.
Take care and lots of love.
Sponsored Links

nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2014 at 3:19pm
Mayyy be laughing here about old school forum members ;)

I'm not on Facebook so can't join private group but I'll lurk here a bit for tales of nausea etc.

EDD 26 Jan 15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2014 at 3:20pm
Oh. And my join date isn't really 1900. ha. More like mid-2004.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2014 at 3:23pm
Sorry to hear that Pipzilla x
Bky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2014 at 4:29pm
:( Sorry Pipzilla.
7/2010, 10/2012 and 1/2015

Mousie212 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mousie212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2014 at 7:19pm
Hi everyone, am due 20th January with baby number 3, very unexpected, unplanned but am now very excited and can't wait to meet our wee surprise. I have a daughter 16yrs and a son 9yrs. Would love to share experiences and advice with others. I am very keen for private group   

Edited by AngieBaby - 01 December 2014 at 10:35pm
ARoss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ARoss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2014 at 9:15am
Hi,

Could I please join the FB page and/or private forum. I have tried private messaging and it hasn't worked. My facebook name is Audrey Ross, photo of me on beach with black shorts and singlet on.

Thanks
Audrey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2014 at 11:38am
Hey Mousie212 - have you told the older two yet? Pretty keen on any advice as I haven't yet told my 9 year old yet. I suspect she won't be overly stoked. She's expressed opinions in the past about potential siblings and they haven't been all that positive
Mousie212 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mousie212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2014 at 4:58pm
Hey there nikkitheknitter, yes have told the kids, my son who will be 9 when bubs comes was great and my daughter 16 cried and went to her room but she is good now just was a bit of a shock for her. She has other siblings through her dad and I think she associates each new child that comes along as less time for her, also her dad lives up north and she doesn't see him alot. I probably should have held out until I was 3 months but am no good at keeping secrets lol
Julie B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julie B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2014 at 9:19pm
Hi there, I am pregnant with my 2nd, due on the 21st of Jan. Our son is 20months old. We have been on a bit of a journey to conceive no. 2 - I had an early miscarriage in Nov last year and have PSOS - after more months of frustration we went through first stage of ART and we have been very lucky to conceive on the first round of chlomid. Had our first scan on Monday am just over 8 weeks, the countdown to 12 weeks is just excruciating - any one else feeling the same??? I have morning sickness - a lot worse then I did with my son, its hard but also it's reassuring that everything is ok. Is there a private group ? I would love to join if so, xx Julie

Edited by AngieBaby - 01 December 2014 at 10:36pm
HelenPierce145252 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HelenPierce145252 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2014 at 1:41pm
Hi everyone, this is my first pregnancy and would love to join the private forums etc. EDD is 23rd Jan (according to dating scan). Morning sickness is a real struggle at the moment, always queasy and finding it very difficult to get up and go to work each day. Had a crazy week last week as I had some slight spotting and because my blood type is Rh negative I had to run around getting the Anti D jab. The little bean is doing well though and I am certainly looking forward to the second trimester and hoping for some relief from the nausea and dry wretching.

Edited by AngieBaby - 01 December 2014 at 10:37pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2014 at 10:57am
Mousie212 - I suck at keeping secrets too. I've talked to my 9 year old about it in sorta hypothetical terms and have just had to reassure her that she'll still have her own space etc and we'd find a way to keep her sibling out of her room. She told me this morning that she didn't want a brother or sister with red hair. I think she likes being the special one Dunno if she can do much about that though as my new partner has red in his family too so the likelihood is pretty high!

Hey to all new people. Wish I could join the FB group but I'm still stubbornly refusing to reactivate my account just yet. ha.

Edited by nikkitheknitter - 16 June 2014 at 10:57am
jooonii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jooonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2014 at 3:58pm
Ho there - I am due with my 3rd baby around 18th of Jan :-) would also love to be a part of the private thread :-) Thanks
AngieBaby View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2014 at 1:48pm
Hi Ladies
I've asked on the March 2015 page but want to ask you also - what do you think?
We're looking at giving the forums a little organising and wonderred if you'd be happy to just have a closed password group from now on instead of an open and a closed - would love to know what you think?
and if there is anything else we can improve on her or you would like to see please?
Thanks in advance :)
Angela

Mac19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2014 at 7:29am
Hi Angela, I think just a private forum would be good as no one uses the public one for chat :)
MaryLou111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaryLou111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2014 at 8:58pm
Hi I'm wanting to join the FB group. Have sent a private message but received no response.

Who should I message?
misssara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misssara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2014 at 11:19am
Hi ladies,
If you would like to add me on FB and then I can add you to the 'Secret Due in Jan' group :-)
My name is Sara Wong (Sara Pope) and my profile pic a selfie of DH, DD and I (both hubby and I are wearing sunnies). My background pic is of DD's feet in sand :-)
Or FB email seems to be sara.wong.10@facebook.com
Let me know if you can't find me.
Thanks xx
Mac19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2014 at 1:16pm
Hey missara just checking its def all private and doesn't come up in your news feed or anything?!
Emma148390 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emma148390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2014 at 12:24pm
Hi I would like to be part of the private forum
SarahKeen147875 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SarahKeen147875 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2014 at 8:22am
I'm due january 8th with my first baby. Would like to be part of the private group!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>