FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFebruary 2015 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
Author
DJKaf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJKaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2014 at 8:13am
I would love to be in a private group.  
NZ veggi thats good! I've had a little cramping too and I love it. I keep sending positive messages down to my uterus "grow uterus grow!!!" :) How many weeks did you miscarry with your other babies?

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 8:22pm
Sponsored Links

NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2014 at 9:11am
2 missed miscarriages. First found out at 12w scan stopped growing around 6w. Second stopped growing 7w1d found out at 9.5 weeks. :(
A private thread would be great.

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 8:24pm
binklemouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binklemouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2014 at 10:09am
That's very hard NZVeggie xx I have been worrying about it sticking and am almost trying to ignore this time as I feel like I can't get too excited until a few weeks have passed, but this time must be even more anxious for you! Hope you're doing OK!

<
Mrs S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2014 at 11:12am
Hi ladies. My names Nicole, pregnant with #2 and I have10month old son :)
Hope everyone's feeling well :) i joined a group with my son and it was amazing having so much support
Mrs S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2014 at 11:13am
I'm really sorry to hear of your previous loses nzveggie, wish you all the best of luck this time :) my friend is 16weeks preg after 2 miscarriages :)

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 8:20pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binklemouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2014 at 11:19am
Hi Mrs S! You are a very keen momma! My mum conceived my brother when I was 9 months old. She wanted to get on with it :D

x

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 8:20pm
Mrs S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2014 at 11:28am
Haha we had just stopped 'trying to not get pregnant' so abit of a suprise.

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 8:21pm
DJKaf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJKaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2014 at 2:07pm
I added you Mrs. S. My profile pic is my husband and I on our wedding day :)
Gosh NZ Veggie - Thats my worst nightmare! Im sending you heaps of positive energy for this time to stick stick stick like crazy. 
Are you getting extra scans or anything this time to monitor it?

seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2014 at 2:52pm
Hi everyone. I'm due 4th February. This is second pregnancy after miscarriage at 9 weeks in February. Was gutting as had seen heartbeat twice before miscarriage. This time I am already spotting so very nervous and probably won't be active in here until I'm at least 10 weeks. But will lurk about seeing how you are all doing.
MC February 2014

DJKaf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJKaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2014 at 3:07pm
Oh gosh seaview! Best of luck!!!!!!!
DJKaf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJKaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2014 at 3:30pm
Gosh dont you hate it when you write a big post then the internet craps out!

So where was I.....
I need a good way to tell my parents. I work with them so they will find out pretty quickly anyway. On Tuesday we have a shipment coming into our warehouse (we work in distribution) I normally help unload it from the truck into the loading bay then into the warehouse. Some of the boxes are HEAVY! So I need to tell them before Tuesday. I also have my midwife meeting on Tuesday morning and although its not unusual for me to be out of the office its easier if they know where Im going. 
This will be their first grandchild!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking I could bake cookies spelling out we're expecting 
or get some sort of grandma or grandpa bibs or something similar. 
or paint my nails with Im pregnant spelt out (Id have to get my sister over for that one)
Any cool ideas?
Mrs S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2014 at 3:33pm
Sea view I'm really sorry to hear that, hope all goes well for you this time :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binklemouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2014 at 4:04pm
I was with my parents today DJ and my brother's partner is pregnant, due in September so there was lots of talking about babies and names etc hahaha, I was a little bit 'eee' inside cause it's all secret.
I don't know how to tell mine either. I missed out on the all the 'firsts'. My brother's baby will arrive before mine, and DH's brother already has children too.

One thing I have decided is I would like to tell as many people as I can in person. SO I am thinking maybe I will tell my mum and dad in another 2 weeks when my mum is up again. Although I will reassess then and see if it feels too soon.

My Aunty is coming over from Perth at the end of July which will also be before 12 weeks, but I would love to tell her in person as well.

I like the idea of writing cards to people from the baby, like 'Dear Nana and Grandad, I am really excited about meeting you in February' or something like that.

<
DJKaf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJKaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2014 at 4:26pm
Thats cute binkle, cards. I know there is the whole 12 week thing. I think I'm going to tell the people I will need support from if anything goes wrong. my sister, parents, aunts and uncles and nanas. I would rather those people know so they can rally around the massive mess i would be if anything went wrong. I don't think we will tell DH's parents just yet as they are on the other side of the world and it would be really hard for them if anything happened as they couldn't be here. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binklemouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2014 at 4:42pm
Yes I would like to tell my mum and dad soonish. DH can decide when he wants to tell his, but then I think I would like that to be it for a while.

Might have to tell my best friend here, I feel like she'll guess and MAYBE my best friend at work as I feel like it would be nice to have someone who knows, in case I look a bit seedy haha. I will try and get away with it for another few weeks though, if the excitement doesn't froth out of me before then.

I told my best friend in Australia yesterday. She has 2 babies already so I know she will be a good support. She has been telling me to have babies for ages too so she was pretty excited.

Edited by binklemouse - 07 June 2014 at 4:47pm

<
annna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2014 at 7:57pm
I'm due feb 6th. We have just told parents and siblings. For our parents we gave them a children's book and wrote inside the cover 'can't wait for you to read this to me in February, love baby *insert surname*.'

Edited by annna - 07 June 2014 at 7:58pm
HP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2014 at 10:00pm
I love that cards ideas blinklemouse. Welcome to all te new
Ppl and massive congrats. So excited to be on this journey with u all..

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 8:23pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binklemouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2014 at 11:13pm
That's cute Annna!

<
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2014 at 5:49pm

Given my past losses I am going to hang back a bit and might consider joining after my first scan. I am happy to be active in here though so I hope you don't all leave me and seaview behind!!!!

DJ - yes I plan to have extra scans. Did last time as well and it certainly helped seeing the heartbeat at 7 weeks. Sadly I still lost our baby. I have booked my first doctors appointment and scan for 1st July which will be just after 7 weeks. So heartbeat should definitely be visible by then and will be a few days after my other two losses. Then probably another scan at 9.5 weeks!!

Anyone else had many symptoms. Woke up this morning feeling super nauseous…. feels waaay to early for that to be starting. But I definitely did not feel very well! Settled around lunch time. Will see what the next few days brings. Also started peeing a whole lot more last 1-2 days!!!! Yay for the super early morning toilet wake ups!

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 8:23pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binklemouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2014 at 6:02pm
Fingers crossed NZVeggie!! x

I have had sore boobs since about 7DPO!! Still sore.
Crampy abdomen on and off and lots of burping.
I guess I have been peeing more often, but I think that's mainly down to trying to drink more water. Usually I am TERRIBLE at drinking enough.
I felt dreadfully sick on Friday but I had a headache and I feel nauseous when I have them anyway, so I think it was the headache.
I haven't been tired yet. Have had insomnia if anything! I think from so much thinking!

<
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>