FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue May 2015

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mumma_of_1.5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumma_of_1.5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Due May 2015
    Posted: 26 August 2014 at 1:59pm
A bit early in the piece but is anyone else due May 2015?

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 10:21pm
Sponsored Links

mamasaur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mamasaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2014 at 12:23am
Hey gals,
Think I may possibly be joining you in here...bit of a surprise pregnancy here so not sure of dates, I'm having a dating scan ASAP but I'm thinking it's going to be a May baby. This is my second child and I loved the oh baby forums when I was pregnant last time, so look forward to hopefully getting to know everyone else due around May :D
Mog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2014 at 1:09pm
Hello First time Mum here expecting mid May, a bit of a surprise but an exciting one. would love to join up with other expecting May Mums- Finding it tricky to navigate/join up with forums.

Any Help would be fantastic

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 10:22pm
AngieBaby View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2014 at 10:27pm
Hi Ladies!
Congratulations on your pregnancy!
I hope the morning sickness is not awful! :)

We've just begun a policy that any talk/pm's about facebook groups on our forums is now against forum policy. This is our attempt to keep our special community alive and connected – we’re a small business with a big heart and so is our community and it’s worth protecting ☺

I hope my message doesn't offend and is taken in the spirit of which it is intended :)

There is a private group for this forum with password protection so only your eyes see it.

Newbies to the due in thread simply see who the admin of the closed private group is and PM them for the password - we have some thriving groups there :)

Thank you SO much and here's wishing you the best pregnancy experience ever :) It's SO special :)

Post Reply Post Reply