FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJuly 2015 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
blest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2014 at 1:05pm
Wow, so many new July mums!! Welcome everyone!

Kelly, my only symptom apart from the tiredness is super sore boobs too. I'm sure I've already gained half a cup size, it's ridiculous! DH is pretty happy about it though lol.

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 10:02pm
Sponsored Links

blest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2014 at 1:58pm
Me and DH, stones in the back :) I'm in Nelson
LilyVanilly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilyVanilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2014 at 8:08pm
Hey ladies,

Just found out today and calculated myself but due 2 July, had a MC in May so I'm really really nervous too about this one sticking. Don't think I'll really believe it until I see the doc, booking it in tomorrow for Thursday, fingers crossed!
#KatieB# View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #KatieB# Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2014 at 8:12pm
Hey LilyVanilly!! Congrats and FX this one sticks!!

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 10:02pm
Jaz162362 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaz162362 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2014 at 2:17pm
Hi All!
Im a newbie to this all, my partner has a 3year old to prev partner but we are now trying for my first (and his 2nd) child and a lil bro/sis for T. I am hopefully joining you all with EDD mid to end of july 2015 (fingers crossed) I had finished my pill packet near the end of september and didnt go onto a new packet as we are TTC (excitingly first time) got my WD bleed starting 30/09/14 until 06/10/2014 - currently been 5 weeks exactly since then making this day 35days since start of WD bleed. We havent held back or waited until first 'real' period since coming off the pill lol. Usually if I stop the pill I wont get 'real' first P until week 6 (42 days of cyc.. sorry dont know all the forum abrieviations everyone uses lol) so expected to be good to go between 25-30th oct (yes lots of adult time) - since then has been 10 days exactly and lately have been feeling somewhat different.. maybe just hormones off the pill but very sensitive nipples/breasts and funny feeling in my tummy ever since maybe its just my mind playing tricks on me. but will wait another week to maybe test .. how soon has everyone tested with a positive result?
thanks! and good luck to all those expecting excited for you
Lulu 30 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lulu 30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2014 at 4:30pm
Hi all!

I'm an IVF'er too. Baby due 30 June I think, but decided to join the July group as I hate being a straggler.

So excited to read that other people seem to be experiencing similar feelings to me. I've been freaking over the bloating and soreish feeling tummy.

HCG levels are really high starting at 350 on first blood test up to over 5000 on second and today's results came in at 35,649. Have had some brown spotting sorry TMI... freaking me out - but the clinic say it is normal with high HCG levels. Anyone else here got high HCG levels? or brown spotting?

I have a 2.5 year old boy who we had through IVF also. I thought I'd be less worried the second time round, but I'm a nervous wreck again!

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 10:13pm
Keeping the faith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeping the faith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2014 at 9:27pm
Hi Lulu,
Congrats!! I'm an ivf mama, this one is my first. I know how much you go through to even get to IVF so I am delighted for you!!

I am due 2nd of July, my first scan is Just over a week to confirm.

Wow, your hcgs are amazing!!! You should be really pleased!!! Did you transfer 2 embies? Or maybe you just have one very strong little one in there :)

Which clinic are you with? I'm with repromed for this cycle which is publically funded although I did have a cycle with FA privately.

Don't worry about the spotting. I have slight brownish discharge (tmi!!) that the clinic say is absolutely normal. So does my mum whose had 4 of us. If you're on pessaries like me that's probably the cause.

Sara

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 10:08pm
kmat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2014 at 11:06pm
Hi everyone, I just found out yesterday, a surprise but definitely not a bad one, by my calculation it'll be 12-18 July ish. Katie Brice, I'll add you... my name's Kimberley. Thanks!

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 10:10pm
Suzanne146078 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzanne146078 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2014 at 6:06pm
Hi guys my name is Suzanne Just found out I am pregnant with my second and my first is 8 months old now. Close age gab. I am inn Hamilton.

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 10:11pm
fiona109677 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fiona109677 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2014 at 7:26pm
Hi All,

I'm a newbie too. This is my first pregnancy after trying for 8 months. My EDD is the 8th July. I find that I'm feeling very anxious about miscarrying. Anyone else find themselves getting really excited one minute and then nervous and anxious the next?
Natasha100394 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natasha100394 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2014 at 10:49pm
I am due the 9th July with baby no 2.

Child no 1 will be almost 8 1/2 by the time baby brother or sister arrives!

I don't have a lot of positive support from my side of the family.

But baby's paternal grandparents are at least slightly less unhappy about bubs.

Dad and I are happy though.

Congratulations to all

AbbeyHey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbbeyHey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2014 at 11:47am
hey!
Im also due 2nd july!! This is my first baby, was very much a surprise but a welcome one :)
AbbeyHey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbbeyHey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2014 at 11:48am
I would love to be added. My names Abbey Hey and my profile pic is a selfie (haha) brown hair and a pink stripy top
#KatieB# View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #KatieB# Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2014 at 8:19pm
Hey ladies!! Welcome!!
Have sent you a friend request Abbey :) will be able to add you from there :) Natasha, what is your last name and profile pic?

Cheers
Katie xx
Natasha100394 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natasha100394 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2014 at 9:02am
Natasha Elizabeth and it's of my son and I, he is wearing a bike helmet.
#KatieB# View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #KatieB# Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2014 at 2:48pm
I cant find you :( See if you can find me...Katie Brice pic is my granny and I :)
Maree163036 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maree163036 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2014 at 3:44pm
Hi Katie

Can I please be added to the group - Maree Stenning. Pic is of me and my husband at our wedding

Baby due July 12th!

Thanks
Maree :)
Kellywood View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2014 at 8:55pm
Hello everyone, Congratulations to you all.
Nice to see some newbies, hope to chat soon.

Kelly

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 10:10pm
JVB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JVB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2014 at 7:54pm
Hi All

I just found out I am pregnant (my husband and I have been trying for about 3 months) and EDD is 20 July.

I am based in Christchurch and trying to find a good midwife who has access to birthing at St Georges as I am fairly determined not to birth at Christchurch central as my family has had too many bad experiences there.

If anyone has any suggestions, they would be gratefully received.

Jen
#KatieB# View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #KatieB# Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2014 at 8:28pm
Hey Jen
Im the only other chch chicky on here at this stage. Have you checked out the 'findmymidwife' webpage? You can select a whole bunch of things you look for in a midwife and it provides you with a shortlist. I am with Jenny at Durham st midwives and she came recommended...just depends on where you live etc etc as well :) :)

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 10:12pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>