FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJuly 2015 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
Kellywood View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: July 2015 Babies
    Posted: 26 October 2014 at 9:27am
Hi everyone

My name is Kelly, baby due on 1 July 2015. Any others due date in July?

Would love to connect with you all.

Kelly
Sponsored Links

Keeping the faith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeping the faith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2014 at 12:18pm
Hi Kelly,

Yes, me!!! My baby is due 2nd of July. We are excited but nervous, think we may relax (more!) when we see a heartbeat in a few weeks ...

congratulations !!!

Is this your first?

Sara
Me: 31, PCOS   Hubby: 42, perfectly normal
1 Angel Baby (24/11/13)
Starting IVF July 2014 - wooohooo!
Kellywood View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2014 at 1:06pm
Hi Sara

Yes, I am nervous too. It is still so early on, so I am a bit anxious.
No, this is my 3rd. I have a 16 and 11 year old from a previous marriage and this will be our first between DH and me. All very excited.
I live in Wellington, where are you based?

Congratulations to you too! Is this your first?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Keeping the faith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2014 at 1:15pm
I'm in Auckland.

This is my second pregnancy, previous was an ectopic. This one is an ivf baby so atleast we know it's in the right place! Going in for my second beta tommorrow hoping that baby is growing nicely.

With a couple of kids already you must know how to keep calm in early pregnancy - if you have any tips feel free to share
blest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2014 at 1:35pm
Hi ladies, I'm due 4th July :)
I'm in a similar situation to you Kelly, I have 2 children from a previous relationship, (8 & 7)and this will be our first together.

Sara, I don't think you can ever be calm in early pregnancy lol. I've had 2 MC prior to having my girls, so I'm super anxious about this one sticking!

I live in Nelson :)

Becs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeping the faith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2014 at 1:53pm
Becs,
Congratulations!!
OMG I wish I could just press fast forward, this feels tougher than th 2ww.

Kellywood View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2014 at 5:13pm
Congrats Sara, it is all very exciting. Yeah, I suppose I do have some experience, although with an almost 12 year gap, it is a bit scary
Kellywood View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2014 at 5:15pm
Congrats Becs!

I know what you mean, I am also afraid of this one not sticking and whole family is so excited. I suppose we just need to keep calm and wait it out:-)
Liz161092 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liz161092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2014 at 6:30pm
Hi ladies, am day 26 of a 28 day cycle and have had tender breasts for over a week (normally only 3 days prior). I woke up and vomited this morning but got a negative preg test and this arvo started having pink blood when I wipe but none is on the liner I popped in. So confused!
Kellywood View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2014 at 7:41pm
Hi there

It may be too early to test, I know I tested about the same time and it was negative, then tested a day after my period was due and it was positive. Do you have any cramping? :-)
Kellywood View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2014 at 8:45pm
How did you get on Liz?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeping the faith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2014 at 3:37pm
How are you lovely ladies doing?
I had my second beta on Monday and it looks like my hcg levels are more than doubling every couple of days which is such a relief, after my experience with betas during my ectopic! Baby must be growing nicely.

Can anyone not relax either? I am analysing every twinge and pain. I know it's my body adjusting to the hormone changes and uterus starting to grow for baby, but I keep freaking out and running to the toilet. I'm 5 weeks tommorrow and this may sound crazy but actually hanging out for morning sickness to start. Think that will give me a little more comfort ... Twisted I know.

When did you ladies get your symptoms in your previous pregnancies?
blest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2014 at 5:28pm
That's great about your beta results, fingers xd that things keep going that way! I had my first GP visit today, and bloods done. He's referring me to hospital midwives due to a medical condition I have. Kind of sucks as I had an independent MW for all of my other pregnancies.

I'm a bit of a nutcase at the moment, constantly worried about mc. I know I just have to relax, because there is absolutely nothing I can do about it, but it's so hard!

I didn't get morning sickness until about 6 weeks with my first 2 pregnancies, and not at all with my 3rd. This time around everything seems to be happening earlier, and I've been feeling awful, with bloating and all of the other lovely things that come with it. I'm actually hanging out for nausea too, because it seems so normal lol.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeping the faith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2014 at 6:05pm
Becs, let's see in a week or so's time when it's in full force whether we are grateful for the nausea!

I'm with you, I'm a bundle of nerves. I worry about the cramps I am getting and afraid that it's leading to bad news, but then when they go away I'm nervous that they've gone!

Wish I could just press fast forward, I'm hanging out for a couple of weeks when we go in for our ultrasound to see a beautiful heart beat!!
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2014 at 9:20pm
Just lurking and wanted to say a huge congrats to all the july mamas to be! hope to be joining you in a couple of weeks hehe xxx best wished for a happy healthy pregnancy!
My little miracle 6/1/2011
My angel in Heaven 9/5/14

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeping the faith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2014 at 9:45pm
Would be great if you can join us Soda :)

I'm really looking forward to 'meeting' all of the July mamas and going through our journey together.

Hope to see you here real soon :)
Kellywood View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2014 at 10:41pm
Glad all is going well and levels are climbing. I am still feeling bloated. Look far more pregnant than I am. Sore boobs, no sickness yet. Didn't get morning sickness with 1st one but did with 2nd.
I am also analyzing everything. I don't remember feeling all these things. It has been 11 years though.

Hope you can join us soon Soda:-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeping the faith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2014 at 4:02pm
Well that was unexpected!! I had to leave work because I was feeling so tired and nauseous, got home and started dry retching for a good few minutes!!

I wasn't expecting morning sickness for another week ... It may be a one off thing but had a bit of dry retching this morning and the nausea has gotten worse during the day. Plus feeling the pressure in my belly but my friends swear to me this is normal.

I'm secretly grateful though.

And I'm struggling to be around my dog at the moment!
Kellywood View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2014 at 6:09pm
Oh no, not good. I hope you are feeling better? Glad you could go home.
I have the pressure feeling too, although feeling a little better today, just hungry.

What type of dog do you have? I had a puppy while I was PG with my 2nd DD, I had to give the poor thing away, it drove me insane. I have a 16 month Labrador now, so far so good:-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeping the faith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2014 at 6:46pm
Kelly - no, no, it's good!! I'm happy with the symptoms, gives me a bit of comfort :)
Crazy, eh?

We have a rottie - she's very petite, a bit smaller than most full grown labs. But she stinks at the moment, or maybe I'm less tolerant of doggy smells. She's definately getting a bath tommorrow.

I've been shovelling food down my throat except today, making myself eat with the nausea.

When's your first scan? Our is at 7 weeks as it's routine with ivf ... Bet you can't wait to see your little one on the screen too :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>