FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJuly 2015 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Kellywood View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2014 at 8:59pm
That is good you are happy. I know what you mean though and I am the same.

It might just be her smells, hopefully it subsides.
My scan may only be at 12weeks, have an appointment with the Midwife at 10 weeks. Lucky you, get an early one. I just can't wait to hear the heartbeat, nevermind see the little one:-)

Is this your first?
Sponsored Links

Lozie_B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lozie_B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2014 at 9:22pm
Hi All.
Congratulations!!!
I'm joining you all with fingers crossed with a July 7/8th EDD. # 1
I'm 32 English and DH 34 Irish. We live in Auckland.
We have had a tough ride TTC after a miscarriage- July 2013 and drama filled fertility treatment every month since.
I have PCOS so left to my own devices I'd be 18 months between one ovulation to the nx. Now I've got the extra complications PCOS brings in pregnancy.
Going to keep positive tho.
Hurry up 2015 when we're all over our 14WW
Kellywood View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2014 at 9:43pm
Congrats Lozie_B, glad to have you here.

Sounds like you have had a tough ride. Wishing you a sticky baby and a smooth pregnancy. We are all here in support:-)

Kelly

Edited by Kellywood - 30 October 2014 at 9:44pm
Keeping the faith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeping the faith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2014 at 9:57pm
Lozie - congrats and welcome!
If it's any consolation my story sounds very similar to yours. We've had a rough ride too. I've got PCOS, first pregnancy October last year which was an ectopic. It's been a struggle to get pregnant, this baby is an IVF baby. I empathise with how you feel, believe me! We are also based in AUckland :)

Kelly - my second pregnancy but quite a different story as first was ectopic but we know this one is in the right place!

Lozie_B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lozie_B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2014 at 9:35am
Thank you Kelly and Keeping the Faith for the lovely welcome x
It's so nice to be able to share and it seems you're both going through the roller coaster of willing morning sickness and nerves like me!
Keeping the Faith big hugs our stories seem very similar- do u mind me asking what clinic you are with?
Also have you stopped/ on Metformin we don't have our clinic appointment to discuss our pregnancy plan till Tuesday and I'm reading too much online when I need to just go with it I suppose.
Kelly are you using the same Midwife?
Keeping the Faith have you chosen or are you staying with the clinic and a Obstetrician and Gynaecologist?
Laura x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeping the faith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2014 at 10:15am
Hi Laura

You can call me Sara! I'm with repromed, who are you with? Yes I've been told by the nurse to continue with metformin, until I think week 8 or 9. We didn't get a pregnancy planning appointment though - we just have another blood test this Monday and our first scan in a couple of weeks at 7 weeks. Why don't you give the clinic a call and ask about metformin? I've done research though and from what I read metformin supports is pcos ladies in our early pregnancy.

You'll laugh but I've already booked my midwife!! She comes so highly recommended that she gets booked way in advance so thought I wouldn't take my chances. If I get told that I'm a high risk pregnancy will definately be registered with an OB.

What are you thinking you'll do?

Sara xx
Lozie_B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lozie_B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2014 at 10:49am
Hi Sara!
I've heard Repromed are great - We used Associates and then our funding for IVF came through for Plus so we moved over - we had our orientation booked for 19th Nov and scheduled for Feb so are very shocked/happy/ nervous and trying not to be too excited whilst trying to be positive!
I already have a midwife who I know I'd like to use but will wait and discuss what the clinic recommends on Tuesday- we booked in to talk about me staying on Metformin as all the sites people say stay on it and I know it could of been anything that caused my miscarriage last time but I just wonder if after six years on it it wasn't good to just stop. I'm only on it for PCOS but I am on a high dose. An Obstetrician will be more money on top of everything we have paid out so far but if they think we need one then we will have to or maybe with a hospital team! It would be nice to have my Midwife tho!!!
Ooo I don't know!
Where about's in Auckland are you- We're in New Windsor.
If I don't Reply I'm not been rude we are just off for the weekend to Matakana with a few friends will be back online Sunday x
My first big test it feels like I'm lying by not telling any of them but we are keeping it under raps!
Laura

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeping the faith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2014 at 11:19am
Hi Laura,

We were with Fertility Associates for our private cycle but when that failed it was by chance that we were qualified to start our public treatment with repromed straight away, we were on the wait list till March!! Might not sound like a long time to others but I know you'll know every month is agony waiting to have a baby.
This baby has been two years in the making!!

We are in Riverhead near Kumeu, my midwife is registered with waitakeri so that's where I'll be in 35 weeks fingers crossed!!!

Have a lovely time in matakana, it will be hard keeping it to yourself I'm sure!

Sara xx

#KatieB# View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #KatieB# Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2014 at 11:43am
Hey Ladies!
Due 2nd July with number 2...not as excited as I feel I should be which kinda sux but Im sure I will get there :) Number one is 20m... I want to tell people haha...have told Mum and my brother (and obviously my husband but that all...)I know its best to wait till scan etc BUT I also believe its good to have a certain number of support people should things go wrong...argh...

Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all :) :)

Katie xx
boxbears1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boxbears1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2014 at 12:02pm
hi all my name is sonja
my period is due tomorrow and I got a faint positive home pregnancy test. which would make my due date 11july 2015.

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 9:52pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeping the faith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2014 at 12:06pm
Katie,

Congrats and welcome!!!

I'm with you on telling people for support. I have a close circle of people who know already, but I feel like I need the support (whichever way things go!!).

Great to see more July mamas signing in :)

Sara

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeping the faith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2014 at 12:10pm
Congrats Sonja :)

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 9:52pm
boxbears1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote boxbears1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2014 at 12:52pm
thank you for adding me

Edited by boxbears1 - 31 October 2014 at 1:18pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeping the faith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2014 at 1:24pm
Sara Davison
Only one of me in Auckland I think
Wedding photo as my profile
samanthalouise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samanthalouise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2014 at 2:14pm
Hi Ladies, im due 4-7 July.

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 9:56pm
Olivia10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olivia10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2014 at 9:17pm
Hi ladies I'm due 3rd July
im in Palmy, I have a 6 year old daughter.
this is my second surrogacy pregnancy.

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 9:58pm
#KatieB# View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #KatieB# Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2014 at 9:31pm
Hey Olivia! Welcome!!

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 9:58pm
Kellywood View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2014 at 9:36am
That is great Sara, I do admire all you IVF mom's. It takes alot to go through that but there is a fantastic outcome at the end of it all.

How are you feeling today? MS still lurking?
Kellywood View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2014 at 9:39am
Hi Laura

Hope you are enjoying your time away? This is my first baby in NZ, so I have never used a midwife before, both times before were with a gynaecologist. I have chosen a midwife here in Wellington, she comes highly recommended, so I see on the 5th December .

Kellywood View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2014 at 9:45am
Wow, there has been lots of movement on there, so exciting.

Welcome Katie, Sonja, Samantha and Olivia:-)

Great to have you all on board. I belong to through babycentre, I am the only Kiwi with alot of Aussie moms:-) It has been good though. So you are welcome to join up to that one too:-) I would love to be in touch with all of you as you are all reasonably close:-)

So I am happy to say that MS has not hit yet, although I think it is pending. I keep feeling nauseous at random times of the day. Boobs are still killing me and I am struggling to get comfortable when I sleep. A long few weeks ahead with that.
How are you all doing with your symptoms?

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 10:01pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>