FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAugust 2015 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
tmyster2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmyster2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2014 at 12:58pm
Hi all, i'm due with baby #2 at the start of august, never been on one of these forums before but i have a lot of friends who talk about them so i thought i'd check it out 2nd time around! i have PM'd Sara for the pw to the private group too
Sponsored Links

CindyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CindyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2014 at 3:20pm
Congrats and welcome
*Sara* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Sara* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2014 at 4:31pm
Heya, I'm having a miscarriage so I'll get someone else to come in and pass on the password for you :-)
kaari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2014 at 5:18pm
Sara, I'm sorry to hear that.

Hi ladies I am due with baby #2 mid August - only found out today so it's very early. Please would someone PM me the password for the FB group? Thank you!
kaari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2014 at 5:22pm
Never mind - not the FB group, the private group password please. I got a bit confused about FB. Too early to blame it on the pregnancy brain? ;-)

cft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2014 at 9:34pm
Hi everyone,

We just got our positive test! Probably looking at a mid August due date. I already have a little boy who has just turned 18 months and slightly terrified of dealing wth two of the little terrors, but very excited too.

I'd be keen to join the private group if someone can pm me the password please.
LilyVanilly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilyVanilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2014 at 8:30am
Hey ladies got my bfp today but a little nervous because had two miscarriages this year. Could I get the password to the group too please
donzy88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donzy88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2014 at 9:37am
Hi everyone.
I got my posit i've confirmed by blood test on Friday. St my calculation I'm due around 17th Aug. Could I have details for private group please? :-)
Cars165684 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cars165684 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2014 at 4:59pm
Hi I am due 2nd August with first. Could I please have password too? Thanks
CWP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CWP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2014 at 9:53pm
Hi am new this forum. Am keen to join this group as just found out pregnant with baby number 2 due sometime in August but yet to be confirmed :)
Areedle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Areedle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2014 at 11:05am
Hi everyone. Can i please get the password for the private group? Looking forward to connecting with fellow august mamas!
kjbear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kjbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2014 at 5:01pm
Hi there, could someone please PM me the password for the private forum?
Claire152800 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claire152800 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2014 at 4:08pm
Me too on the password please.
Fingersxd4#2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fingersxd4#2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:26pm
Could I please get the password too :)
Jun 08 - TTC #1
Dec 11 - Found out I was UTD
Jul 12 - DD was born
Jan 13 - TTC #2
May 14 - Early Miscarriage from final round of 50mg Clomid
Dec 14 - Miscarriage at 8.5weeks from 100mg Clomid
vicki69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vicki69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:40pm
Hi all,

We have just been confirmed that we are expecting our second around 26th August. After a terrible year of miscarriages and our little girl at 23 wks we are so hoping this one sticks. Looking forward to chatting with you ladies. Can I please join the private group too. Thanks and good luck to you all.
redridinghood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redridinghood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:16pm
Hi all, can I please have the password so that I can join the private group too? I'm due on 27th August :-) Sorry to hear about your year vicki69, I am in a similar boat, fingers crossed for both of us x
MichG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MichG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:10pm
Hi,
Due end of August with #2, would also like the password for the private forum please! :)
jess87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jess87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:56pm
Could I also get the password for the private group? Due with #2 22nd August.

Thanks!
Marcon169442 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcon169442 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:59pm
wow, what a great miracle that happen in my life after 11years of bareness, have done a lot of medical test and treatment no one comes out with good result until i saw a post about this great man called Priest Onome of priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com in barycenter.com who really did a great miracle in life which make me 3 weeks pregnant after he cast a pregnancy spell for me that cost me $510 , at first sending the money was a big problem because i was thinking his a scam,but my co-worker told me to give him a try and i did .Today am happy because am 3weeks pregnant.Thank you priest onome,for more info about priest onome contact him today via his email address: priestonomeherbaltemple@outlook.com
Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:49am
Hello,

First pregnancy and about 6 weeks along, got dating scan on Monday. Fell straight away whilst on our honeymoon so both exciting and scary at the same time! Please can I have the password to the private group. Look forward to chatting with you all!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>