New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ARE YOU CURRENTLY UNDERGOING OR HAVE RECENTLY COMP
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedARE YOU CURRENTLY UNDERGOING OR HAVE RECENTLY COMP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
EmilyTeape188633 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmilyTeape188633 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ARE YOU CURRENTLY UNDERGOING OR HAVE RECENTLY COMP
    Posted: 25 June 2015 at 2:02pm
ARE YOU CURRENTLY UNDERGOING OR HAVE RECENTLY COMPLETED IVF? WE ARE INTERESTED KNOWING MORE ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE.
My name is Emily Teape and I am a student at The Cairnmillar Institute School of Psychology, Counselling and Psychotherapy completing my Graduate Diploma of Psychology. I am currently conducting research regarding the experience of infertility and how the process of In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) may impact on an individual’s psychological functioning. In particular, we are interested in knowing more about what how IVF might contribute to an individual experiencing symptoms of trauma and stress, and what other factors might be associated with symptoms.
We are currently recruiting Australian and New Zealand participants for this study. If you are currently undergoing IVF, or have completed an IVF process in the past three months, you are eligible to participate and we would be very keen to know more about your experience. Participants may be of any gender, single or partnered, and of any sexual orientation. Participation simply involves the completion of an online survey, which should take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete. It is hoped that the findings of this research will help medical practitioners, psychologists and counsellors to understand more about the psychological effects of IVF and may lead to improved services for others undergoing such treatments in the future.

If you would like more information regarding the study or to begin the online survey, please click here: https://qtrial2015az1.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_e41JY3BZPH1ZOXX

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Emily Teape.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply