FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSearching for a surrogate

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
camo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote camo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Searching for a surrogate
    Posted: 23 December 2015 at 9:09pm
Due to unfortunate health circumstances my sister an her lovely husband are unable to have children of their own so are currently looking into gestational surrogacy where a mother would carry their embryo to fulfill their dreams of becoming parents...
The more I talk to people about this topic the more I realise an pray that there may be someone that is able an willing to help. This is a very safe and regulated process in New Zealand. If you or anyone you know would be interested in giving this wonderful gift could you please email me at kab449@hotmail.com thankyou
Sponsored Links

sumitasofat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sumitasofat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2015 at 7:05pm
I had this service of surrogate. But now not. Sorry I can't help you.
lenabr199848 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lenabr199848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2016 at 1:54am
Hi camo, cannot help much, but if yr sister is open to travel, here is the list of clinics that offer surrogacy: eggdonationfriends.com/country/new-zeland/treatment/surrogacy/
or consider suroggacy abroad
luha226083 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2017 at 4:46am
Hello! I want to share my story with you. My husband and I also used surrogate motherhood services in Ukraine, and we are very happy. We returned home with a child from a surrogate mother.
We turned to the clinic biotexcom. when we were looking for a surrogate mother. We are very grateful that the doctors showed patience and helped us. And also we are grateful to the lawyers for their assistance in the professional drafting of the contract with the surrogate mother, as well as for helping with the registration of the child. We had no problems with registering the child at home, all the documents were drawn up correctly.
stasy226228 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stasy226228 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2017 at 4:16am
Hi Luha, glad to see you at this forum. I am a new participant of this forum, I just registered here. My husband and I were also in this clinic. But we went there not because of the surrogate maternity. We did an IVF procedure there. You can ask, why did we have to go somewhere? And the reason for our trip was this - this is an age limit. In our country we were refused, we were in several clinics and we were refused. We were so upset, we did not yet know that in our country there are age restrictions on IVF. It was a blow for us, but especially for me, my husband did not become very upset. We were so hurt, we seemed to feel like people of a lower grade. I do not know why it offended us, but we decided that it was unfair. Although you can say that we are wrong in this situation. But then we began to look and think where we should go. Because time passed so quickly and we realized that we already need to have children. Actually, finding a clinic is very difficult. We did not even know where to look. Then I met a girl in another forum and she advised me to go there. But we strongly did not expect success, but we decided to go there. But, we were surprised that we were all right - both the price and the level of the clinic. In general, we decided not to postpone IVF. Of course, this was a difficult period for our family, but we tried to overcome it with dignity! In general, now I can also express my gratitude to our doctor and the whole team of the clinic! Because they helped us and supported us! In addition, there are no age-related components in Ukraine, this was a decisive aspect for us. You know that I can advise those people who are just starting IVF. Our relatives told us that we do not need to go anywhere, they did not believe in success. They thought that we would only waste our money. I believe that we must make decisions that matter to us. My sister supported us and even helped with money. By the way, the IVF procedure cost us in Ukraine cheaper than in our country. In general, we do not regret that we chose this country and the clinic.
luha226083 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2018 at 3:23am
Hi, I am very happy for you, unfortunately I was busy and could not answer you in time. Who did you give birth to, boy or girl? And if it's not a secret, how old are you? How did it go, have you had any difficulty? Yes, in Ukraine there are no age restrictions and this is very good. Since now couples are thinking about a child by the age of 30-40, and at this age health problems may already appear. But, if a woman has excellent health, why can't she use IVF?
lenabr199848 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lenabr199848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2019 at 9:47am
Originally posted by luha226083 luha226083 wrote:

Hi, I am very happy for you, unfortunately I was busy and could not answer you in time. Who did you give birth to, boy or girl? And if it's not a secret, how old are you? How did it go, have you had any difficulty? Yes, in Ukraine there are no age restrictions and this is very good. Since now couples are thinking about a child by the age of 30-40, and at this age health problems may already appear. But, if a woman has excellent health, why can't she use IVF?

If a woman is 35+, and has infertility issues that are related to genetics, I would say that IVF PGS NGS might be one of the best options.
Me 38, DH 42
#1IVF - BNF, no implantation
#2IVF - BNF, mc
changed clinics, 1st appointment Gdansk - June 2018
#3IVF - Gdansk Poland, Dec 2018
tori236713 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tori236713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2019 at 2:09am
Hi, my friend is choosing a clinic at the moment. She has not yet made her choice. Initially, she and her husband thought that choosing a good center of reproductive medicine would not be difficult. However, they realized that they were wrong. There are a lot of reproductive medicine centers. But, they do not know where they would better turn in order to achieve a result. On the Internet, they found many positive reviews about Ukrainian clinics. Do you think they should choose one of them? I read your story, I realized that you were in one of them, right? Unfortunately, the participant of this forum - Luha has not yet answered me, but I want to know more about this center. After all, I want to help my friend in this difficult question. But, you say that you were not interested in the question of surrogacy, and you were interested in the IVF procedure. But did you possibly hear the feedback from their customers when you were there? Is the cost of such procedures in Ukraine lower than in other countries? My friends doubt it very much, I try to convince them. They hope to find a clinic with low prices.I hope that you still visit this form and will soon answer me, because I am a new user and I help my friend decide on the choice of the center for reproductive medicine.
pagerlvy33237502 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pagerlvy33237502 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2019 at 12:09am
We also anted to go independently. But decided against it. Instead we have signed with an agency in Ukraine. They are really great. To be quite honest, we did not expect it. We were really nervous when flying to Kiev. But turned out it was not that scary at all. We met the manager we have been communicating with. And Anna was really kind and sweat trhoughout the time we were there. They provided us with a flat and transportation. We have managed to go sighseeing. Kiev is honestly a beautiful city.
The most important of course was the contract sighing. I am not talking about any analysis details, because in fact my husband did blood work and donated his sperm sample. That’s it. We went for surrogacy de.
surprisingly enough they were really fast with matching process. our surrogate was supposed to be matched in more than 3 months. But they have found her in half that time. which was great. And is.
We are so happy to have this woman as our surro. We did not want to be left our of the matching process. But it wasn’t that bad. The agency we’re with (WCOB) did everything to make the waiting for us less painful. but we were so satisfied with our choice that we did not even think about complaining or anything.
I wish all of you the best of luck. It is important to find the agency that suits you the best. And if it is in Ukraine do not hesitate to make this step forward. It will certainly be worth it. There are a lot of great clinics arlund the world.
 Post Reply Post Reply