FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBad breath during pregnancy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Smad1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smad1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bad breath during pregnancy
    Posted: 20 July 2016 at 9:39pm

Hey friends. Happy news. I am pregnant with twins. My previous deliveries were normal ( without the epidural ). Since it is twins I am worried. Is it possible to have the vaginal birth? I have one more concern - bad breath. Is it common during pregnancy? I am planning to visit my family dentistry clinic in Oakville for teeth cleaning session. I never had these issues during my previous pregnancies. Is it recommended during pregnancy? Kindly advice.

Edited by Kelz - 02 August 2016 at 8:53am
Sponsored Links

Janice212327 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janice212327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2016 at 9:23pm
Which trimester are you? Normally dental works are not done during pregnancy time but since you are looking for only cleaning, I'm not sure about it. It would be better if you could talk with your dentist!
Gracy205071 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gracy205071 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2017 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by Smad1986 Smad1986 wrote:

Hey friends. Happy news. I am pregnant with twins. My previous deliveries were normal ( without the epidural ). Since it is twins I am worried. Is it possible to have the vaginal birth? I have one more concern - bad breath. Is it common during pregnancy? I am planning to visit my family dentistry clinic in Oakville for teeth cleaning session. I never had these issues during my previous pregnancies. Is it recommended during pregnancy? Kindly advice.

Congrats!

Boy or girl?
Max265389 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max265389 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2020 at 6:57pm
I don't know why but I feel a severe pain in teeth during pregnancy
NicholasBlak252766 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NicholasBlak252766 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2020 at 5:50pm
My wife had a similar problem to yours, she was afraid to go to the dentist while she was pregnant. She had light tooth pain for some days and couldn't resist, we didn't know what to do, because we knew that it is not suggested to use anesthesia on pregnant. We had spent a lot of time to find a good dentist, that could do the work without anesthesia, My friend recommended to visit Dr, Jeffrey Gross, and we are very satisfied with his work because he did his job very well without using anesthesia. Also, I really liked that it is very easy to make an appointment, you just need to visit https://jeffreygrossdds.com/.
Deirdre265511 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deirdre265511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2020 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by NicholasBlak252766 NicholasBlak252766 wrote:

My wife had a similar problem to yours, she was afraid to go to the dentist while she was pregnant. She had light tooth pain for some days and couldn't resist, we didn't know what to do, because we knew that it is not suggested to use anesthesia on pregnant. We had spent a lot of time to find a good dentist, that could do the work without anesthesia, My friend recommended to visit Dr, Jeffrey Gross, and we are very satisfied with his work because he did his job very well without using anesthesia. Also, I really liked that it is very easy to make an appointment, you just need to visit https://jeffreygrossdds.com/.

Omg,I`m sorry for your wife, pain is very big, i know that.
 Post Reply Post Reply