FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedwhere can I rent a car

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
grow265833 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grow265833 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: where can I rent a car
    Posted: 01 February 2021 at 7:44pm
Hello! I plan to go to Dubai in a few days. Tell me where can I rent a car?
Sponsored Links

Taty265565 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taty265565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2021 at 7:00pm
You can find the rental car you want using the Renty platform. There is a very large selection of cars for rent. A car can be rented on site, or booked and paid in advance. I used the services of the company and was satisfied with the quality of their services. I am lamborghini rent in dubai https://renty.ae/brands/lamborghini. Good luck, I hope my advice will help when renting a car ...
Mitra266835 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mitra266835 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2021 at 12:31am
In fact, I think it's better to buy a normal car. You don't have to buy a very expensive one and so on. You can find a better option, you just need to search, read reviews and so on. So I recommend reading here about some car dealers https://big-motoring-world.pissedconsumer.com/review.html . I recommend that you look and read here. I hope it will be useful. Good luck.
 Post Reply Post Reply