FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedbought quarter ounce of high CBD, low THC bud

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Max265389 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max265389 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bought quarter ounce of high CBD, low THC bud
    Posted: 25 February 2021 at 10:35pm
can I smoke it?
what would you do in this situation?
Sponsored Links

Deirdre265511 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deirdre265511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2021 at 10:29am
And what is the problem?
NicholasBlak252766 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NicholasBlak252766 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2021 at 10:30am
THC and CBD are both cannabinoids derived from the cannabis plant, but they’re different in many ways that may influence your next dispensary purchase. An easy way to think about it is that THC is defined by what cannabis makes you feel, while the effects of CBD can’t be felt. The important distinction is that, unlike THC, CBD will not intoxicate you. It also addresses one of the most common reasons people choose to use CBD—pain management. So when you buy stuff, you look at the quantity of CBD and THC and choose what kind of effect you want to have.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick266877 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2021 at 2:49pm
Of course you can redeem, I smoke weed regularly every day in small doses. It works great with my body and helps me be more productive during the day. If I'm having a bad day, I can smoke a small dose of weed again in the evening to relax and forget about my problems for a while. Also, in order not to spend so much money on buying a finished product, I grow marijuana myself. Once a month I buy seeds at https://www.sfweekly.com/sponsored/seedsman-discount-code-get-25-off-all-orders-w-code-20as-256495, and after a few months I have more the quality of marijuana. Thus, I am confident that it is a natural product without any additives.
Jimi268313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimi268313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2021 at 9:17am
When you first step into the world of cannabinoids and have heard of some of the natural balancing benefits of cannabidiol (CBD), it can be tempting to want to start as soon as possible. And with some chewing gum https://www.tillmanstranquils.com/product/peppermint-full-spectrum-cbd-mints/. However, even if you have made the decision to incorporate the product into your wellness routine, getting started can be a little intimidating. After all, many people are unsure about how to use CBD oil. Unlike medical marijuana, CBD hemp oil products are available throughout the United States without the need for a prescription.
 Post Reply Post Reply