FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedToddler pics...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>
Author
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2007 at 2:00pm
ha ha Aimmee, Mike got the jup jup,he had to have it. Aparently it was for the girls to share. Ayja held it the whole time, ayja carried it to the car, ayja took it for afternoon nap and for bed time last night. Paris says to her "it's for us to share" the response she gets is "no, ayja's jupjup, pleeeease?!" you just can't say no to this kid she asks sooo nicely. lol.

I did turn around and see you just after we got there, then got caught up with ayja's drama. Lately if she gets too silly she sometimes burps and sounds like she's gonna be sick, usually swallows it again though however gross that sounds.

yesterday after mike had got the jup jup, ayja and paris were playing and being really silly, and all of a sudden i felt this warmth on my leg and thought "huh, that can't be her nappy, i just changed it, why would it leak?" I looked down and she had thrown up all over my leg!!! OMG! gross! so of course off comes her hi-5 t shirt, which she had got that on too. and after that she was fine, nothing on her, gave her a good wipe with some wipes we had and chucked some powder under her neck so she smelt nicer, but overall, she was fine. me, on the other hand, i had to wipe it all off, go to the toilets and sponge my jeans till they were soaking and then sit through the rest of the show with a wet patchon my jeans and smelling like sick. it was gross. I was very aware when i took paris down to the front to dance that people i went past must have thought "ew that lady smells like vomit!" next time, she is sooo not sitting on my knee.
Sponsored Links

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2007 at 4:41pm
Oh no!! Atleast they had Fun!!

MyMinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyMinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2007 at 7:41am
oh I want a Jupjup, I love jupjup hehe so does haleigh.
we wanted to go to the hi5 here but it so busy in lower hutt over school holidays i wasnt oging to risk it lol.

oh so many cute minis
Lisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2007 at 3:47pm
Lisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2007 at 3:47pm
Arrgghhh how do I add a photo???
LockieandLiam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LockieandLiam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2007 at 1:24pm
Wot little cuties everyone has - haven't really taken the time to look through this before.

Those facial expressions are priceless!!

numberonemum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote numberonemum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2007 at 11:54am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LockieandLiam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2007 at 3:33pm
Okay I'm going give this uploading a photo a go.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LockieandLiam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2007 at 3:41pm
This one is fresh off the press today.

fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2007 at 8:32pm
Cute! love the expression in the swimming one!
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
Olliesmummie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olliesmummie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2007 at 2:44pm

ops i got carried away sorry
KiwiWonder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiWonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2007 at 6:41pm
My darling

Margo
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2007 at 8:07pm
Awww so sweet!!

And Ollie looks so grown up with his hair cut!!
FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2007 at 8:55pm
Oh wow Miss Zamara is so beautiful :) Butter wouldn't melt in her mouth
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
buzimumto3boys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzimumto3boys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2007 at 1:22pm

and the littlest one... in my mums home made "cover all" !
Kelpa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelpa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2007 at 8:39pm
All the little ones are so cute!

Blake Dyhrberg..... Yay

shelleybean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelleybean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2007 at 10:11pm
Gorgeous Photo's

kellverona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellverona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 4:00pm

This is my lil dude xox

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 2:31pm
wow i only just found this thread. What cute lil ones. Will haev to find a pic of Vincent to post

MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2008 at 7:41pm

LOL Chonny, me too!

Here's some pics of Michaela:

Being pensive

Holding my friends baby

After dance class

Edited by MrsMojo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>