FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedToddler pics...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>
Author
Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2008 at 8:20pm
She's so gorgie Jo! I just can't believe she is only a couple of months older than Caitlin!

I'm trying to find a dance class for Caitlin
Sponsored Links

MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2008 at 8:27pm

I definitely recommend it, Michaela loves dance class (so much that we've now bought the class DVD for her to practice with during the week).

Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2008 at 8:55pm
yeh I think we need to find something for her as I think she is a bit over doing the saem old, same old at swimming class. This morning she decided she wanted to go to the toilet half way through the class, that was fine - I got out and took her but when we came back she didn't want to join in anymore, she just wanted to do her own thing off to the side
MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2008 at 9:14pm

Michaela does that sometimes at dance class but I sit with the mums of the other 2 class rebels and we have a good laugh (at our daughters' expense). 

The woman that runs Time for Dancing is a mother of 6 (all a lot older) and her control over the class is amazing plus she often gets students from the older grades to help too.

caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2008 at 12:54pm
My friend is looking for a dance class for her 2 year old as well ...

Caitlyn did ballet , but her first production , when she was already nervous enough , the teacher told her off for taking the costume home (um ,hello, she was 5, she didnt take it , my mum did ) so i told the teacher off for telling her off when she is nervous already , and then she dropped a ball on stage and was convinced everyone was laughing at her , so she didnt want to do anymore dance classes .
Pity , cos she is a good dancer and she enjoys it, but ah well

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2008 at 12:55pm
Miss M , is very cute

Candkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2008 at 3:04pm
heres my little man he takes this cart thing everywhere and has figured he can use it to climb onto things

helping cook a pie

DD 10.5yrs
DS 6yrs
DS 11mths
5 little angles watching from above
Neeks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neeks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2008 at 10:09pm
Here's a few of my 'toddler'

OMG, I have a toddler.... eeeeek scary stuff LOL

She loves this bandanna thing that used to belong to Lulu.. it's on a headband so it just sits there (no ties) and I think it looks so darned cute on her

Showing off my teeth

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2008 at 9:18pm
here's a few of my proud big boy with his little brother

MissSparkles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissSparkles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2008 at 3:28pm
im new but just wanted to share a pic of my lil girl, Marissa. She is 16months now...

and myself and her a couple of months ago...

One more...

She is so girly!
LovelyMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2008 at 1:54pm
Cute photos everyone
xnikx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xnikx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2008 at 12:30pm

jaymiegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaymiegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2008 at 6:15pm
What beeeeeauuuutiful eyes marissa has MissSparkles! Gorgeous photos everyone!
Mummy to Caide 08/01/2006 & Ruby 24/10/2008

jaymiegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaymiegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2008 at 6:40pm
Ok.. So heres my bubbaboy, Whos not really a bubba anymore.. Almost 3 in Jan.. They grow too quick!!! :(

Mummy to Caide 08/01/2006 & Ruby 24/10/2008

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2008 at 9:44pm
oh so cute!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2008 at 3:17pm
cute pics!
I want a toddler! i love the toddler stage

Cute pic of Char with the drums Nik

midnight_sakura View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote midnight_sakura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2009 at 10:21pm
All of the kids are so gorgeous!
midnight_sakura View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote midnight_sakura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2009 at 10:22pm
All of the kids are so gorgeous!
Dawnie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dawnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2009 at 10:32am

ooooo kitty

mamanee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamanee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2009 at 9:58am
I'm going to revive this thread.    Lets see some more toddler pics!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>