FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYay hes in undies!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yay hes in undies!!!
    Posted: 05 January 2007 at 8:08pm

Finally decided that he was just too big for nappies and he is in undies now.

he has gotten the hang of it sooner than expected and i am slowley building up the courage to venture out(armed with 4 prs of spare undies and pants hehe)

he now tells me he wants to go and is even telling me to stay outta the loo while he goes hehe.

BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
Sponsored Links

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2007 at 8:10pm
Yay I bet that is a huge relief for you at 3yrs! But being sent out... hmmm I wonder if Hannah will do that to me or if I, as a woman, am "okay"
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2007 at 8:14pm
Cool stuff! Well done Xander!

Haven't seen ya for ages on here... how have you guys been?

Hannah won't let me be in the room when she does poos. She says "Bye!" very forcefully and I have to stand outside the door. Very strange... it's not like I have any choice about toileting alone or not

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2007 at 8:21pm

yeah i was without a puter for a while.

yes age was another issue too but i wasnt gonna force him into TT but we got him thomas undies and he always says "keep thomas dry dont get wet" hehe.he still dont wanna do #2 yet but am happy just starting with 31s atm.its only been 2-3 weeks of being in undies and dont expect him to do both in the toilet yet but i do show him when he does #2 that they go in the toilet etc etc  but all in his time i guess.

we have been good Nikki,am getting over my hayfever turned cold turned hayfever finally arghhhhhh.kids both have my cold but not as bad so thats good i guess??

Han is looking so grown up hehe.

awww i put Harms hair up in pigtails for the first time on boxing day and she looks so cute hehehehehe.

BECS

AlyAyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyAyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2007 at 8:39am
Way to go Xander! Good to see you back on line.

Jayde 25/12/04

Alyssa 08/04/03

http://Alyayde.bebo.com
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2007 at 9:16am
Well done Xander! Welcome back Becs, must be time for some update photos of your two!
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2007 at 10:15am
Hi ya becs, I have not been on here for ages either,
Braedon is in undies too, he just clicked this week and knows when he needs to go we are struggling with no 2's as well but it will come... I was too reluctant to force him but wanted it done before kindy starts.

He has had two dry nights as well since he did it and gets on his big potty first things and does a big wee hehe TMI !!!
my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2007 at 10:22am
well done Xander! Its so nice having them TT. Can be a bit of a mission when you go out though but like you i stayed close to home for the first few weeks and if we had do go far i just left a potty in the boot of the car just incase.
I get told to go half the time and the other have i have to look see the poos in the toilet and make a big deal about it, hmmm the things we do with kids aye.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2007 at 9:14pm
xanders still got wet nappy overnight so wont nite tt him yet.might wait till hes good during the day(as in fully day trained) hmm dont know.is so hard with tt ur first.
BECS

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2007 at 9:45pm
Hannah has been TTed for about 4mos now I guess... but still wets every night. They don't always go hand in hand.
nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2007 at 8:10am
Well I must be one of the lucky ones but won't count my chickens yet, Braedon has been dry at night all week am still putting a nappy on him, he is day wees controlled also has the odd accident but we have not done no 2's yet . I have told him that if he does no 2's we will go to Mcd's for a treat as he has not had it for a while. I am so proud of him now my miss 18 months wants to sit on the potty so have been letting her it last for all of 30 seconds. hehehe
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2007 at 8:43pm
Go Xander!

Maya is STILL in night trainers at nearly 4, yet has ben fully day trained since 22 mths, she is just a big night wetter.

LOL Teresa - Maya sends me out when she goes!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2007 at 8:54pm

he wore his special thomas undies to coffee group today and he didnt wet them once(untill bout 5-530pmish when he couldnt get to loo in time) and was so proud of him

BECS

Post Reply Post Reply