FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDropping the fuel tank?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stephane267160 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephane267160 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dropping the fuel tank?
    Posted: 30 July 2021 at 4:28pm
That everything should be removed to reset the tank to replace the fuel pump on the G8
Sponsored Links

amanda267984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amanda267984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2021 at 7:44pm
Lol, just set it there to take the photo. Gets installed in the warmer weather with a new higher volume fuel pump
Mc268112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mc268112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2021 at 7:46pm
According to the idea, can remove the gas pump (it is in the tank) and through this hole to search the tank. It is clear that if you pull out to remove the pump or the tank itself, I will not do it all the more in the street conditions (at the station and not for cheap). I'm asking what maybe you can forget about it if there is a large outlet and a fine mesh. If it doesn't get clogged, it won't spoil anything and won't affect fuel supply and traction... Logically there is a mesh in the filler neck...It is positioned as a mesh for coarse debris and leaves. It would be best to look for the cap there... i.e., remove the filler neck... You can go to https://cararac.com/fuel_tank_size/ as an option.
 Post Reply Post Reply