FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYAY paris is two!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 9:06am
Hey I like Sims but I love theme Hospital....I was a addict for a while...but now that we have moved, I have no comp at home.....a comp is my next purchase (LOL).

Sponsored Links

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 10:45am
theme hospital was good too. I like those kinda games.
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 8:10pm
yep we have that, we also had one where you build a golf resort... that was kinda fun.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 8:11pm
oooh and we have creatures... and creatures kids edition... you basically breed these creatures with heaps of different characteristics. the kids one they just hugs or something and an egg pops out, but the adult one you have to catch the female at the right cycle stage and keep her hormones right and everything... kinda weird and fun too... if you breed siblings you get some really weird creatures!!lolol

AlyAyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyAyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 8:26pm
hee hee, I loved the sims too. I used to use the cheats and build mansions and have all the best stuff.   Having a maid was soooo cool.

Jayde 25/12/04

Alyssa 08/04/03

http://Alyayde.bebo.com
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2005 at 9:01am
Where did you get cheats for Sims? I always end up with a small house with hardly any thing in it......shows how comp savvy I am huh?

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2005 at 10:28am
hey me too maria.. i build kewl big houses and have spunky looking people lol. but after having babies i stopped playing cos they were so damn demanding!!!!

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2005 at 10:29am
on the game that is... after the people on the game had babies.... but the same is true for real life too...

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2005 at 10:32am
Come on ladies...share the cheats.......

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2005 at 10:47am
my sim would just dump the baby on the floor when it cried...it got stepped on and people took it off me
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2005 at 10:51am
LOL....well my baby (sims) wont stop crying and the parents just ignore it...and then they came and took it off me too...LOL

Hope this does not reflect our parenting skills ....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123