FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYAY paris is two!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: YAY paris is two!
    Posted: 07 August 2005 at 9:51am
YAY, my baby is two! She turned 2 on friday and the last few days have gone by in a blur of presents and cake making. She loves her dolly we got her, it's out constantly right now. She had heaps of fun at her party yesterday but it was pretty hectic too. I think today we will all have an afternoon nap! She had 2 cakes - one for daycare and one for her party. Have included a couple of pics of her too.. lol i love the one with the ice-cream.

Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Sponsored Links

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 9:53am
now just have to update the ticker.. apparently she's only 1 year and 2 days old!

AlyAyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyAyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 10:26am
YAY. Happy bithday Paris. Welcome to the wicked world of being mum to the 2 Year old Janine. Get used to the word NO. Or No way or I dont want to. Followed by a dropped lip.

Those cakes look fantastic. And looks like she will have lots of fun with her dolly.

Jayde 25/12/04

Alyssa 08/04/03

http://Alyayde.bebo.com
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 10:42am
Hey Janiene. happy birthday Paris!! Did you make the cakes? they both look great. Oh I can't wait for the world of birthday parties!!!
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 12:08pm
wow - big 2 yr old... the cakes look great and the pic with the ice cream too.

nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 3:45pm
Happy Birthday Paris!

Geepers creepers those are fantastic cakes. I think I've got a bit of practising to do before I'd come up with anything remotely close to that!
Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 8:56pm
here here nikki lol janine offered her cake making skills to me for nxt yr!!! may be taking th offer up lol
BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 10:47pm
he he, Becks, I went through the pics and there's 2 of Xander.. one he's playing pass-the parcel.. the other he's got his party hat on and he is looking at me as if to say "what you looking at lady?!" I'll send them to you once I've down-sized them.

Thanks guys for the comments on the cakes. I think if i never see another cake mix again it will be too soon! We used cake mixes cos i thought it would be quicker than making them from scratch.. lol, it wasn't. I miss doing it cos i used to do all my neices and nephews ones, but at the same time i get pretty stressed doing them too - definately a hobby, not a career.

Edited by mum2paris

Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2005 at 9:09am
kool.i think Xander had fun.ur nephew was funny.he came in an said "man Xanders hard to keep up with!" lol.
BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2005 at 11:31am
I just posted on another thread asking about the party so ignore that! Looks so great!!! I think you could definitely go into business with those cakes! You could make ones for adults too, for 21st's and stuff... I don't mind being the taste tester

nuttymama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuttymama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2005 at 1:58pm
Why can I not see your pictures, man that's annoying. Wecome to the terrible two's club Janine.
Abigail 06/01/2005
Jayden   21/11/2001
Micheal 03/04/1997
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2005 at 2:06pm
lol thanks Vick... paris has begun the throwin gherself on the floor tantrums.. silly though cos usually she ends up hurting herself doing it. i cracked up last night cos she was being silly and i said she could either do this, or go and sit on the matress. (cot matress next to her bed just in case she falls out, but gets used for time out) she decided that she would rather go and sit on the matress, got up, and went and sat there for a little while then came back out and did what i had asked. it's the amazing self-disciplining child. lolol

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2005 at 2:10pm
Ana, i usually do ones for my mum and little sis, and mike. his one this year was a speedways cake. it was so fun but i'm really annoyed i never got a pic cos we had no film in the camera and we didn't have our digital one yet. i usually take a pic of each one i do and put them in an album. i did look at doing a night school course to "refine" my skills, but as i said, too stressful to do it full time.. i'd end up with no hair. i did a spiderman one once.. i think i got so frustrated i nearly cried. lol

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2005 at 2:30pm
Happy 2nd Birthday Paris!!!

ummmm those cakes look great...Did I mention I have a thing for cakes these days? Specially chocolate cake?

Looks like Paris had a great time....So which cake was for the party?

I love baking...but am really lazy. It's hubby's B'Day today and I ordered the cake...cant bother baking one. Well done Janine!

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2005 at 2:42pm
the hi-5 was for daycare and the pony cake was for the party. had only been going to make a pny cake for the party, and just a plain one for daycare, but at the last minute she changed her mind and wanted a hi-5 one, so i compromised and stuck a hi-5 hand on the daycare one... if i didn't i had visions of me bringing out the cake at her party and her going "no! don't like pony! want hi-5!" lolol.

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2005 at 2:47pm
Well Paris is a Leo..and she knows what she wants! And she has a great mum who can oblige!

Better starts planning for Ayja's cake and Paris's 3rd Birthday cake!! he he ha ha

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2005 at 2:55pm
yeah the good thing about when they turn 1 is that they don't get a say! i think i'll leave Paris's next one till the night before to choose what i'll do.. that way it will be too late to change her mind,, i hope.

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2005 at 3:08pm
LOL....Thats a good idea.
I still dont think I will bake them....he he ha ha
Ahhhh the good old cake shops! My cake shop makes loads of money of me...my wedding cake...all birthday cakes...

skirts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 2:13pm
Happy birthday Paris!

Loving the cakes too, they are amazing!!! A friend bought Summers cake for her first bday as part of her present as we were in Auckland for her party (had moved to Wgtn three months before so all our friends were up in Auck and had to go up for a wedding anyway) rather than me try and bake one at someone elses house.
Hopefully her 2nd bday Ill make one, doubt it will be anywhere near as good though, he he he
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 2:59pm
Happy birthday Paris - and congrats on surviving the first two years Janine! But as the other Mummies-of-2-year-olds have said: Honey, you ain't seen nothing yet!

My delightful 2 year old went to daycare in her pyjamas on MOnday because she refused to get dressed, spent 45 minutes sitting in the hallway because she would rather sit there and do nothing than have a shower, and threw a brussel sprout across the kitchen because "I told you Mama, I no like it!".
Have fun!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>