FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYay!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yay!
    Posted: 28 July 2007 at 4:41pm
I am a music girl, and when I had my little Polo Maya and I used to cruise around listening to all sorts of things. Then I got a Mummy Van with a Japanese factory deck so I can only get one station and it has a tape deck and I don't even own any tapes so we've been driven mad by hip hop for the last 9 months.

But I finally got sick of it, and I now own a car CD player. Willie is installing it as we speak. I am sooooooo excited!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Sponsored Links

Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2007 at 4:46pm
Yay for you I know how you fell listening to one radio station.

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2007 at 5:06pm
yay I would hate being limited to the one station (although our civic has only one station but DH drives that )
Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2007 at 6:01pm
I have some Cds I will burn for you and the kids then....now you have ability to have some sound...ok who am i kidding...DH will do them for you!
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2007 at 6:40pm

Yay alright.
We have well over a millions cd's here, just let us know what you want and it is done.

( I had fusion speakers on TM for ages if you ever need more..)

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2007 at 7:27pm

Yay for CD player, I dont know what I would do without mine Enjoy cruising now with awesome sounds

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
CRS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2007 at 8:04pm
Hahahaha I wonder if the "many many gold coins in your tape deck" had any push behind you getting a CD player! LOL If so, glad I could help with that! LOL

Edited by CRS
Bonnie, Mum to a 1 1/2 year old & a 3 year old - still RF in their Brio Zento's
CPST & Safe2Go Technician
www.childrestraintsafety.com
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2007 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by CRS CRS wrote:

Hahahaha I wonder if the "many many gold coins in your tape deck" had any push behind you getting a CD player! LOL If so, glad I could help with that! LOL

There was $24 in there when he opened it up after he took it out
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
CRS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2007 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by Maya Maya wrote:

There was $24 in there when he opened it up after he took it out

OMG!!! LOL *feels face go red, goes and crawls under her rock* hehehehe!
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2007 at 9:13pm
OMG are you sure it was all CRS's son??? that sounds like it has been going on for a while...

and OMG what are you doing leaving $24 in coins in your car EM....no wonder it got stolen - $2 is tempting for some apparently - NAUGHTY GIRL!!!!! (ok now you been told off get thee to OZ!)
CRS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2007 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by Bombshell Bombshell wrote:

OMG are you sure it was all CRS's son??? that sounds like it has been going on for a while...

and OMG what are you doing leaving $24 in coins in your car EM....no wonder it got stolen - $2 is tempting for some apparently - NAUGHTY GIRL!!!!! (ok now you been told off get thee to OZ!)

LOL no, it was my best friends son little devil LOL
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2007 at 10:25pm
I just throw random change in the ash tray when I buy bread/milk etc. and it builds up. It's parking change
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2007 at 6:16pm
i share your new stereo excitement emma!
we had a crappy one in our car that needed a band expander but we had a new pioneer unit in the drawer that had been there for about 2yrs unused....finally got around to installing it last weekend...woohoo!!   jack loves singing to pink and justin now, i'm so proud

Post Reply Post Reply