FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMt Manganui recomendations

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MummyFreckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MummyFreckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mt Manganui recomendations
    Posted: 19 September 2008 at 3:32pm

So we have finally bitten the bullet and booked to go away for a few nights as a family. We are heading down to the Mount (funny as we went there for our honeymoon!!) and am after some recomendations of things to do, places to eat etc given that we will have Oli with us I want to make sure places are child friendly.

Also - does anyone know whether we can take him to the hot pools or not?

Sponsored Links

Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2008 at 7:21pm
There is a good cafe in Papamoa at Fashion Island shopping centre. Half the cafe is a indoor playgorund great for the little ones, and they have a breast feeding area, change tables, a cute little kiddie loo, highchairs and a kids menu! Kafe Kulture I think its called? Not exactly the mt tho! I just dont find the food court at Bayfair any good with kids, and we dont uaually go to the mt itself cos we normally just passing through on our way to/from auck.
 Post Reply Post Reply