FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedRant: Ex wants back in childs life

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
KAC09 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAC09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2011 at 8:24pm
more raw, then anything. I am not emotionally attached to this man in any shape or form. He is meaningless to my life. what makes me angry is his mind games and manipulation of the truth to screw with me, by the use of my child. saying I was hurt puts me as a victim in my marriage, I choose to not be a victim by a spineless pathetic person. Or anyone for that matter. But it really gets me angry when I feel my child is going to/ is getting hurt by someone. No matter whom it is. Which I think is a genuine feeling from any good parent and is one that should be encouraged not gotten help for as its a basic human instinct.   
Sponsored Links

minxynzl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minxynzl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2011 at 8:31pm
I didn't say that you were emotionally attached to him. I merely pointed out that you are clearly angry (as you admnit above a number of times) and that finding help for dealing with that is a great step to helping you deal with him and this new situation.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12