FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedbest lasagna

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: best lasagna
    Posted: 06 January 2008 at 4:58pm
i just made it with tortilla wraps instead of pasta and oh my godness it was yummy, i just placed the wraps down where you would put the pasta and cooked as usual...so yummy

Sponsored Links

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2008 at 4:59pm

I do that with chicken mince it is so yummy.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2008 at 9:04pm
oooh that sounds great, i might try that!
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
Mummy2three View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mummy2three Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2008 at 9:04pm
Oooo yummy!! that sounds sooo delicious i'm going to try that. Thanks
LovelyMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2008 at 7:31pm
Mmmmm yummy!!! Sounds tasty!
Tricia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tricia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2008 at 9:47pm
Someone suggested a thin layer of marmalade before you start the meat and pasta layers! Tried it last week but I think I was a bit heavy handed as it was a bit sweet. Interesting though!
CuriousG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuriousG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2008 at 7:45am
Oooooh that sounds goooood! I made a 7 vege lasanga on the weekend and it was the BOMB but I always get the top layer of pasta to go crunchy which is yuck so am going to try try the tortilla idea!

alexbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2008 at 8:49pm
cool i should give that a try
 Post Reply Post Reply