FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHow many?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sparkle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sparkle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How many?
    Posted: 21 September 2007 at 12:10pm
How many prunes should I be eating to help out down there!! I don't want to over eat them and be caught at a "loose end" if you get me!!!!
Sponsored Links

Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2007 at 12:01am
You should only need to eat a couple a day to get things moving   Dried apricots are also good for the same reasons

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2007 at 8:46am

Or try a glass of prune juice that got me going after I had Josh.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Faraway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faraway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2007 at 9:26am
Only thing with dried apricots is if you eat too many you get rather smelly wind
fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2007 at 9:39am
kiwi fruit are great too. Drinking tonnes of water should help too. I LOVE prunes and can eat a whole bag of the sunsweet ones in a sitting... Gives ya a good clean out, though!!!!
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
katie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2007 at 12:42pm
Or Kiwi Crush from the frozen section at the supermarket.
 Post Reply Post Reply