FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHutt Valley Mums!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
ValleyMums View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ValleyMums Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 11:56am
Hi _SMS_,

Yup we have our Dietitian who will be the guest speaker for next weeks session. Hope to see you there!
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ValleyMums Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2010 at 11:39am
Hi all,

The Lower Hutt Mums group is coming up next week!

When: 17th November, 2010

Time: 10:30am-12:30pm

Venue: Level 4, Levin House
            330 High Street
            Lower Hutt

Topic to be covered: Infant and Child CPR

Cost: FREE

Lunch will be provided

See you all there :)
SBM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SBM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2010 at 2:43pm
Ooooooo I really want to go to this one, what a good skill to learn!!
Danda08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danda08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2010 at 12:35pm
Hi there, does the CPR topic take up the whole session? (I did a course while my babies were in hospital)
rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2010 at 2:57pm
Ooh I'm keen to come to this. I have an extra baby with me on Wednesdays, hopefully she'll wake up in time
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

livv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote livv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2010 at 10:14am

are they going to do cpr at the upper hutt one at any stage?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ValleyMums Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2010 at 4:59pm
Hi ladies,

To answer some of the queries, it is not going to take the whole 2 hours, the CPR instructor who is also a practice nurse has said she will try not to use up the whole 2 hours but leave some time for questions. Would love to see all of you or whoever can make it this Wednesday.

Also Livia, yes it will be done in Upper Hutt early next year!

See you all this Wednesday
SBM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SBM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2010 at 6:18pm
Awesome, you coming Rach?!
rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2010 at 6:28pm
Yup Sarah! The mum of the baby I look after said I'm allowed to take her
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ValleyMums Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2010 at 2:49pm
Hi everyone,

A gentle reminder about the Upper Hutt Mums Support Group tomorrow

Venue: Hapai Building

Time: 10:30am - 12:30pm

Topic: KIDS CLOTHES SWAP

So please bring any clothes you want to swap with other mums. If you dont have any thats ok because we will bring some with us.

See you all there
_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2010 at 4:28pm
What size clothing is it??

Just for babies? or toddlers too??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ValleyMums Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2010 at 4:31pm
Hi SMS,

Its for both :) See you tomorrow!
SBM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SBM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2010 at 5:22pm
Eeeep that sounds awesome! I have a tonne of baby clothes and really need some bigger clothes... how does it work? Is it sorted into sizes or do you just grab whatever you can find?
_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2010 at 6:39pm
Arhhhh stink, i dont think i can come, ill try be there if my appointment isnt too late.

That sounds cool though. You should keep having them every few months. It could come in handy for me in a few months time.

SBM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SBM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2010 at 10:03pm
Mmm we can't make it either, not enough petrol to get all the way out to UH and back! Does this happen at the Lower Hutt group??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ValleyMums Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2010 at 9:07am
Hi guys,

Yeah we will be sorting them in age groups :) Thats ok Sarah we will have it in the Lower Hutt one but next year as we have one more session in December but that is going to be the xmas do!
Next time let us know if you need a ride and we can give you a ride to Upper Hutt :)

Also would welcome new ideas for other exciting things we can do at our mums groups that you guys might like to be involved in.

Have a great day guys :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12