FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYour Experience of Mothers Groups?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Plushie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plushie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2010 at 10:03pm
How do you find a coffee group/mothers group etc?

And what is Rock and Rhyme!? That sounds awesome!
Sponsored Links

Richie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2010 at 11:33pm
I have never gotten into any group type things... except catching up with the other antenatal ladies. I'm just not into that kind of thing. I already have my own group of friends with kids of various ages so I do things with them. But my antenatal group are great. When we were all pregnant and doing the antenatal classes, none of us really talked cause we were all quite different. Didn't expect to catch up with any of them after having our babies but one day I thought I'd send a quick email around just to see how everyone was doing and we organised a catch up and now we all get along really well. We would be lost without each other.
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2010 at 7:34am

Originally posted by bowie bowie wrote:

How do you find a coffee group/mothers group etc?

And what is Rock and Rhyme!? That sounds awesome!

Bowie- it is! And it's for babies up to 2 so they're proper babies iykwim?  just ask at your local library, we have it there and sometimes it's called wriggle and rhyme or something similar but it's bascially nursery rhymes and song where you get to interact with baby and meet lots of other Mums. I've met quite few Mums through there  oh and it's FREE

As for other coffee groups, as your local Plunket about PIN groups- Plunket In The Neighbourhood. They'll hook you up with a group who's babies are within I think about 3 months of each other? And they even have groups for 1st time and 2nd time mums. It's so funny, within our PIN group of 5, 3 of us are pg with our 2nd now and due within 10 days of each other lol so we'll all belong to the same 2nd PIN group too hehe

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12