FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedyes we are BAAAACCCKKKKK!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: yes we are BAAAACCCKKKKK!
    Posted: 05 August 2007 at 8:18pm
Credit card did not self combust....YET!!! But think Gabriella may be the best dressed child in NZ after my little trip to Melb!!! We found tooooo many sales, outlets stores for children, asian import child wear and i only wish I had gone when PG as the bubs 2 be range in K mart etc at moment is wonderful!!! Was tempted to buy stuff for *humph* next one but resisted!

I bought home the receipt to prove to DH that i had only spent $45 in the United COlours of Benneton kids store but had saved a massive $224.55 according to the receipt. LOL!!!

We did a mall or two each day - yep Ella has only seen the inside of malls in Melb!!! My aunty spoilt her rotten too...and we had to stop her buying stuff in the end. YES we had excess luggage and still had 6 carry ons as well!!!! Most of it was gabriellas toys and clothes etc....

Good to be back but i bought back a rotten flu as a souvenir - been on deaths doorstep all day today and hope i can sleep the worst of tonight...Ive been sleeping every time Ella went down today! She is so confused on times now - she had just gotten used to OZ time yest!!! She did sleep on plane tho and people came up and congratulated me on a beautiful baby who was so well behaved! Apparently she is a gorgeous child according to the OZzies too - so we got her tshirts that said "yes I know Im cute!" etc....she really did put on her best act of being a precious princess in OZ which got her a LOT of attention....suggestions of child modelling etc, telling her how gorgeous she was while people were holding their bubbas....and boy did she lap it all up!!!! her head is gonna be sooo big if this continues

glad to be back tho...and cant wait to hit bed tonight soon....

Edited by Bombshell
Sponsored Links

Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2007 at 8:47pm
Welcome back BS glad you had a great time.

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
pepsi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2007 at 8:56pm
Welcome back, sounds like you really did shop 'til you dropped
susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2007 at 9:00pm
Welcome back form me and Kelly too
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2007 at 9:05pm

Nice to see you back. Sounds like you had fun shopping! Mel is such a great place and just so easy to shop!

I hope you are feeling better soon!

Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2007 at 9:17pm
Welcome back and hope you feel better soon.
Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2007 at 9:26pm
Yay, your back   Missed you and BBS at lunch last week   Glad to hear you had such a great time

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2007 at 9:32pm
Yay for the shopping, but stink about the flu. I am going to be looking forward to my trip over there - one day.
I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2007 at 12:07am
Yay your back‼ glad you had fun & found lots of good scores
And hope you kick that flu soon- Or boomerang it back to Oz
Mummy of Two Boys
B: 2004
K: 2007

Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2007 at 8:02am
Welcome back BS! Glad you had a great time!

shaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2007 at 9:35am
Welcome home BS
I love shopping in Melbourne too. Went with a friend for a long weekend a few years back and we shopped so much we both had to buy and extra suitcase each. The childrens clothes are so cool over there so much more variety. My kids were very spoilt as well. Need to go back soon as I'm going into withdrawal.
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2007 at 9:59am
Welcome back and I hope you are feeling better today.

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
hailstones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hailstones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2007 at 10:54am
Welcome back BS!!! Glad you had such a good time, and hope that nasty flu disappears soon!!

SMoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2007 at 12:48pm
I think I saw the perfect bedspread one day for Gabriella. Something about shopping queen. Or am I suppose to just get that for you Bombshell? Glad you enjoyed your trip.

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2007 at 2:37pm
Woohoo, welcome back BS! Glad you enjoyed your wee retail therapy trip, and I bet BSDH is pleased to have his girls home again (where he can keep an eye on the credit card ).
Hope the flu buggers off, my mum has it too atm and it's nasty.
We did a spot of shopping in Qld too, safe to say the gremlins will be wearing Osh Kosh this summer, and Miss Maya didn't do too badly either...
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2007 at 4:10pm
Welcome back! My mum has just got back from the states with a HUGE amount of clothes for Hannah - lots of Osh Kosh here too Emma, and Carters.
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Rackhell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rackhell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2007 at 3:01pm
Hurrah, you're back! Sorry it's taken me so long to get round to saying hi - I keep telling myself I'm waving not drowning!

Looking forward to seeing miss ella model her 101 outfits. And I hope that the stinker of a cold is tailing off.

Right, I'm off for a nap. x
 Post Reply Post Reply