FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYou know what I really hate.......?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: You know what I really hate.......?
    Posted: 19 November 2008 at 4:32pm
......is when the child throws up at Daycare. Now it could be that she has been coughing too hard. Or her love of jamming her fingers down her throat. Or *gulp* a tummy bug. Either way, the hubby and I are eyeing each other up warily asking if we each feel ok.

I hate the not knowing if or when we're going to get it!

I so hope it is nothing. She doesn't have a temperature and is perky enough. Just not that hungry.

Sponsored Links

Nefertiti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nefertiti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2008 at 5:20pm
Was it your child sick, or another?
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2008 at 5:22pm
Maddie was.

She has now informed us thought that "tummy no sore" .

Nefertiti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nefertiti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2008 at 5:27pm
Hopefully it was just a 'finger' thing. But I know what you mean when you keep wondering if everyone else at home with catch something. I am always analysising everything I feel if the kids are sick!
caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2008 at 5:50pm
Its awful isn't it?
Benjy has done a few random vomits this year and every time he does it I spend the next 24 hours analysing every gurgle and bubble I feel in my stomach and grabbing wildly for a towel every time he hiccups!
Hope it was just a random one for you guys!
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

Daizy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daizy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2008 at 8:22pm

Oh no. Hope you dont catch anything!

We made a quick exit from friends the other night when they all started throwing up We had been with them most of the weekend and their little 18 mothe old was getting pretty friendly with Maddi and Keira.

Spent the next few nights feeling pretty queazy but I think it was all in the mind.

Post Reply Post Reply