FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYou know you’re a mother when.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
MissAngel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2010 at 2:12pm
OH OH OH!
You know you're a mum when you lose your proper name and officially have to be 'Mummy' instead. Also poor DH gets called 'Daddy' instead of his real name even when the kids arent around!
Alex, Thomas and Lily
Sponsored Links

LJsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LJsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2010 at 3:04pm
All of these are so true!!
LOL to the pointing out diggers, trucks e.t.c

you know your a mummy becasue you never get to drink a hot cup of tea or coffee when it's hot!
kiwi2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwi2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2010 at 4:59pm
I did the shopping trolley today and my youngest is 4years old. Came on here to tell you about it but looks like I am not alone. lol.
BeLoved View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeLoved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2010 at 9:09pm
Ha ha I do the shopping trolley thing all the time!

You know you're a mother when you have "Wheels on the bus" cranking in the car and no actual kids in the car!

You know you're a mother when you say "Hiiiiiii" or "Byyyyyeeeee!" and do a cute wave to everyone not just your child!
Peanut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2010 at 10:10am
Originally posted by Flissty Flissty wrote:

Originally posted by kaiz231 kaiz231 wrote:

You know you are a Mum when a helicopter goes by and you get really excited.. even when theres no kids with you!

And you notice every frigging digger on the road,

So very true - I often point them out only to remember there are no kids in the car with me

Also I always sing the alphabet song when we drive down the drive - went out on date with DH the other day and started singing it....he looked at me like I was mental
caliandjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2010 at 10:13am
You know your a mum to be, when you get worried cause you haven't felt tired or nauseous all day.

Edited by caliandjack

[/url]

Angel June 2012
LittleBug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleBug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2010 at 7:26pm
You know you are a mum when you undress at night and find a crayon down your cleavage.
Chloe (4 years) and Oliver (3 years).
Chickoin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickoin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2010 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by LittleBug LittleBug wrote:

You know you are a mum when you undress at night and find a crayon down your cleavage.

bwaaaaahaaaahahahahaha, love it! I just find mysterious crumbs and glitter down mine.

You know you're a mum when all of these posts make you all gooey and teary eyed.
MamaT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MamaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2010 at 8:24pm

You know your a Mum when your new scent is upchucked breastmilk

Loving all the other posts, so true!!!

MrsH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2010 at 10:05pm
You know you're a Mum when you get changed out of your work clothes and get chucked up on your home clothes and think "That hasn't happened for a while..... I think I kinda like it....."

Don't ask me why. Just cos. Okay?
Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2010 at 4:08am
Originally posted by LittleBug LittleBug wrote:

Hahahahaha   Hilarious!

You know your a Mum when certain words in your vocabulary disappear and are replaced with the spelling for them ie P A R K or I C E cream. And even worse when the kids aren't around and you and your DH still do it

Edited by Mum2Sam

tishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2010 at 1:32pm
Double post

Edited by tishy
tishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2010 at 1:32pm
When you're half way to work and realize that the wiggles cd is playing but no kids in the car. DH calls it 'being in touch with his inner child'

When you say things like 'And would Daddy like some dinner?' after the kids are gone to bed.

And when a closed bathroom door means that there's nobody in there and an open one means that it's in use!
RinTinTin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RinTinTin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2010 at 2:49pm
You know you're a mum when you hear a song on the radio and burst into tears cause it has some in depth meaning to you about your child that is 100% NOT obvious to anyone else.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12