FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYou know your old when..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RicKer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RicKer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2010 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by MrsEmma MrsEmma wrote:

I remember back in the day making mix tapes from my tape player, running to press the record button when my fave songs came lol

HAHA! I used to do that too
Sponsored Links

Panda289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2010 at 7:10pm
i remember mixed tapes! i would sit by the radio all night waiting for the songs i want to come on..

i know that i am 'old' because my idea of a good Friday night is snuggling up inside watching a movie rather than clubbing and getting drunk - and i am only 23!
_H_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _H_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2010 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by RicKer RicKer wrote:

Originally posted by MrsEmma MrsEmma wrote:

I remember back in the day making mix tapes from my tape player, running to press the record button when my fave songs came lol

HAHA! I used to do that too

this doesnt make you old! or at least i hope it doesnt as im 21 and remember doing it
MrsEmma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsEmma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2010 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by __H__ __H__ wrote:

this doesnt make you old! or at least i hope it doesnt as im 21 and remember doing it

Well, when no kids these days even know what a tape is, it makes me feel pretty old!!!! Certainly no ipods or mp3 players around then, Mix Tapes are definitely a thing of the past!

I just read something that is oh so true - You know you're getting old when you feel bad in the morning without having had any fun the night before. Ain't that the truth!

BeLoved View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeLoved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2010 at 8:34pm
You know your old when you can remember dancing around the lounge to Madonna, Michael Jackson and Dire Straits LP's with the cover in your hands because you were singing all the lyrics - and these were when the above artists were new on the scene. And you know you old when you thought only the kids liked NKOTB!
Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2010 at 9:47pm
Anyone remember tiffany? She was my first tape purchase

Ah the days of leggings and leg warmers! Funny that leggings have now come back into style, hahaha.
Me 34
Him 35
DD almost 2 years old and...
Baby #2 on it's way!

Raspberryjam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raspberryjam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2010 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by Bobsta Bobsta wrote:

Haha I had a lamb called tiffany

animal bars
http://lilypie.com]
escadachic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2010 at 10:13pm
You know you're old when you remember Kris Kross...

escadachic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2010 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by Bobsta Bobsta wrote:

Same here!!!

Richie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2010 at 11:22pm
I'm 24 and Johnny Depp is my #1 Celebrity rush. Bret Michaels would be in my Top 10. I LOVE Guns n Roses and also remember mix tapes lol. I used to idolise Ace of Base when I was at primary school. Oh and remember that song 'Lemon Tree'? Mwahaha you wont be able to get it out of your head now!
MyLilSquishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2010 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by mooglesbub mooglesbub wrote:

i know that i am 'old' because my idea of a good Friday night is snuggling up inside watching a movie rather than clubbing and getting drunk - and i am only 23!

lol im 21 and think this is a good Friday night too lol.

im reading all of these and alot actually apply to me aswell
lil_lease View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil_lease Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2010 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by MyLilSquishy MyLilSquishy wrote:

Originally posted by mooglesbub mooglesbub wrote:

lol im 21 and think this is a good Friday night too lol.

I'm 19 and this is my prefferred Friday night.
I honestly dont see the appeal of clubbing
Antony, gone but never forgotten 2-4-2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12