FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedpalmy pram group

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: palmy pram group
    Posted: 04 September 2007 at 9:02am
Have decided I am hideously unfit and would like to join/start a Palmy ladies pram walking group (should be good exercise pushing nearly 40kg of children). Probably on monday and/or wednesday mornings - arouynd 8ish. haven't really firmed anything up.

Anyone in?
(I figure if I organise it, less chance of wussing out)
Sponsored Links

Andie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2007 at 10:08am

Around 8ish?!?!? 

Hmmmm.... well, I'll give it a shot, especially considering I'm just around the corner from you!  I was just saying yesterday that I'm going to get back into going on regular walkies again - I wussed out over winter. 

Andie
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2007 at 10:29am
We'll come along while we're down, but do we have to go at 8am?
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2007 at 11:16am
I was going to suggest maybe you join me and becks on our walks but then saw the 8am thing lol..
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2007 at 11:23am
Why 8? lol
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2007 at 2:29pm

You can join with me and Stacey we do a great walk once or twice a week - but at that hour nope, we go closer to 11am.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2007 at 2:31pm
yeah 8am is way too early lol..
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2007 at 5:21pm
ooh, 11 sounds okay to. i picked 8 randomly..
Andie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2007 at 6:36pm

11am sounds much more civil to me

Andie
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2007 at 8:03pm
Becks and I have done a good walk quite regularly that goes from my house down by the pony club and right round the back of the race course. It's great because it's just over 4km and its quiet (in the middle of the day there is maybe 1 car you have to get out of the way for) and plenty of random stuff to look at
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2007 at 8:35pm

Originally posted by lizzle lizzle wrote:

Have decided I am hideously unfit and would like to join/start a Palmy ladies pram walking group (should be good exercise pushing nearly 40kg of children). Probably on monday and/or wednesday mornings - arouynd 8ish. haven't really firmed anything up.

Anyone in?
(I figure if I organise it, less chance of wussing out)

Well I wish I could join you and I would come at that time on the morning too.  Oh course PAlmy is so flat you should try 2 kids here in NP so many hill's really good work out tho.

Deborah Mum to:

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2007 at 9:10pm

And the walk we do is very pram friendly.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2007 at 8:19am
I may have to join you if thats okay. when do you venture out? I have a HUGE pushhcair built for my two, crap for town, but good for walking/jogging (hahahaha LMAO at "jogging")
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2007 at 8:35am
We did try having set days but didn't work out too well. We have just been going when it's nice outside. I'm gonna go for a walk tomorrow.
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2007 at 12:51pm
Got work tomorrow (yes, i have a new crappy part-time job) but might come next time. Should probably hand out my phone number etc, but tooo lazy!
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2007 at 1:00pm
LOL Liz you probably have one like mine

My prob now though is that Hannah has to walk where I walk
Andie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2007 at 9:21am

So was that you I crossed paths with at just before 9 today on Wikiriwhi Cres, Liz?  One of those boys looked very Jake-ish...

Andie
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2007 at 7:41pm
no. may try for tomorrow - i say that everyday. i'm so slack.
 Post Reply Post Reply