FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedpalmy ladies - dorothy!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: palmy ladies - dorothy!
    Posted: 10 August 2007 at 4:02pm
Dorothy the dinasaur is coming with her friends Wags, Captain feathersword and henry! we are definitely going - $20 a ticket though! eek. anyway, for groups over 15, the price goes down to $17, so if anyone else is going, are you interested in buying tickets together? the concert is on the 27th of September at 9:30am.
Sponsored Links

11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2007 at 2:07pm
Oh I want to come, but don't think i could pull it off Alan would love it .Hmmm I wonder iif they coming to NP
Deborah Mum to:

meow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2007 at 4:17pm
Where? What day?

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2007 at 7:19pm
"she's" going to wellington too kat.

palmy - 27th sept.
wellington - 28yh sept

meow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2007 at 7:42pm
Thanks.. was too lazy to look up the day (as in day of the week.. but now I'm next to my calendar I don't have a choice ) (Yes I know there's one on the computer too, just don't know how to use it on our mac).

Do you know the contact details/email address/website for this thing?

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2007 at 7:53pm
i googled it and went to the morefm website. pretyt sure they have it on ticketek and ticketdirect.
meow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2007 at 8:01pm
Cool, found it.

btw, you shouldn't have told me there was one in Welly, I might have helped boost your numbers in Palmy otherwise

Post Reply Post Reply