FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNEW PLAYGROUND EQUIPMENT AT THE PRESCHOOL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
preschoolpla268542 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote preschoolpla268542 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEW PLAYGROUND EQUIPMENT AT THE PRESCHOOL
    Posted: 31 August 2021 at 8:34am
Over the years, we have had our children in different preschool playground equipment We had the oldest with a classic daycare mother - and that gives me an idea of ​​my age. The youngest go to a private preschool and I only see the benefits of this. Without a lot of political speeches and without a lot of ideological blinders, I just state bluntly that that solution is perfect for our children.
The municipal preschools where we previously had children have certainly also worked, but this is about bureaucratic mills and all the slowness with which they grind. In a private preschool, there are faster feet, a willingness to meet the needs of parents and children and in addition there is also an advantage in that the groups are smaller. My children are seen - and that is important to me as a mother.
I and some other parents have long disturbed us on the Preschool Playground. There is a large area - but there is hardly any playground equipment. A mandatory swing set, a seesaw and a minimal, boring slide. Not directly what preschoolers need to activate themselves physically and to develop their own imagination.

Edited by preschoolpla268542 - 31 August 2021 at 3:53pm
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply