FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedhome alone at 4 and 1- 12 hours!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: home alone at 4 and 1- 12 hours!!
    Posted: 28 March 2008 at 8:21am
Honestly..? sometimes i wonder if they make this crap up or not but if its true it's just downright sad and scary. :(

http://nz.news.yahoo.com/080327/3/4n40.html
Mum to two amazing boys!
Sponsored Links

MyBelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyBelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2008 at 12:35pm
grrrr that makes me sooooooo mad! but by the fact that the 4yr old knew to get himself dressed and his younger brother dressed it sounds like its not the 1st time! and what about the younger boys nappy? i imagine he had the same 1 on for 12-14hours????

id ring the parents necks to be honest
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2008 at 8:53pm
I wanna look after those kids!!!

Ok, but you get what I mean. Poor little guys, but it sounds like Mr 4 is a pretty smart thinker The Police had better charge the parents!
MyBelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyBelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2008 at 10:19pm
surely the police have to?? isnt it illegal to leave anychild under 14yrs unaccompanied at home???
surely neglect will come into it??
pekemoemum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pekemoemum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2008 at 4:20pm
oh my...... that is unbelievable. I have a 4yr old and 1 year old and I cannot imagine leaving them for a minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what are some people thinking?? well actually that' sprobably it.. they just don't think eh?
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....
 Post Reply Post Reply