FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked8 Babies? Latest update in the media

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RunningT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RunningT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 8 Babies? Latest update in the media
    Posted: 01 February 2009 at 10:31am
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10554486

It turns out the mother already had 6 children, lives at home with her parents so now has 14 children to look after.

I was worried about how busy we are going to be with one baby.. This latest information raises some questions....

Imagine the weekly supermarket shop, keeping on top of the washing, transportation, cooking dinner for 17 people each night, the scheduling required to watch your children play sport, music lessons, dance classes, the queue for the shower in a few years time......

Sorry can't make the linky thing look all nice...
Sponsored Links

MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2009 at 11:06am
What I don't understand is how she managed to get her hands on fertility drugs when she already had 6 kids.
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2009 at 3:06pm
Oh my word, and they are all under 8!!!

So what's with the father, I wonder? It's a good thing she has the assistance of her parents but I don't think I could even imagine her life... I *only* have four!!
choco69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choco69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2009 at 5:04pm
well according to latest reports - all 14 of her children were conceived via IVF - you have to wonder what the dr was thinking implanting that many embryos!!!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-born-octuplets-a-modern-morality-tale-1522535.html
Lanata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lanata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2009 at 9:53pm
i heard she was paid for it
 Post Reply Post Reply