FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOctomom got slim all by herself....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
MumsyMoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumsyMoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 4:43pm
Frankly, I think she's full of sh*t.

You mean to tell me that her stomach is stretched to THAT extreme, and she's slimmed down so much so in a year that all that skin has snapped back so taughtly AND she has no stretchmarks? It wreaks of B.S to me.

Moreover - Look how low and mishapen her friggin' bellybutton is? It's not natural at all... And I agree... Where's the sag?
I've only had one baby and I have 10x more of a gunt than she does.... (Gunt being where your stomach is tucked into your pants and it looks like you have a fat yoo-hoo, hahaha)
My wee girl is the love and light of my life!
Sponsored Links

tiptoes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiptoes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2010 at 9:03pm
It says this about her stretchmarks:

But Suleman admits that she isn't entirely flawless. She confessed to the tabloid mag that she still has stretch marks, which have been greatly reduced with the application of vitamin c and a cream that stimulates collagen production.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/01/26/2010-01-26_octomom_nadya_suleman_celebrates_octuplets_first_birthday_and_her_own_slimmed_do.html#ixzz0hTYwuD7f

Gives me hope if she got rid of that last bit of c-section belly flab!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12