FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWest Auckland Mums Meet Up!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2007 at 9:24pm
ill come out west on a weekend.....DH will come too cause i know he will drag me to the inlaws too!
Sponsored Links

justme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2007 at 11:07pm

I'm out west too - but just by western springs - I'd love to come along too if you don't mind me tagging along.

sparkle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sparkle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2007 at 8:16am
I'll be there depending on the weather........
pepsi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2007 at 9:19pm
So have you Westies had a get together yet? This is the first time I have spotted this thread (I'm in Tat South), so not sure if it has been and gone?
Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2007 at 1:37pm
I think they had a picnic at Western Springs a couple of weeks ago? We didn't go though
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2007 at 1:45pm
We didn't either I think the gremlins were sick?
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2007 at 9:08pm
The Western Springs thing didn't eventuate in the end.
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2007 at 3:50pm
Aww that's a shame. We should try to arrange something else, perhaps inside whilst the weather is still unpredictable (or predictable to rain all the time! lol)

I'm happy to have a small-ish group at my place on a Friday

P.S
Has your mobile dried out yet?
FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2007 at 3:54pm
Yes! It is the phone that never dies (I secretly want a new one but can't justify it until the old one dies).

Meeting up somewhere on a fri sounds good. We are in Hillsborough which people always seem to think is west so I think we qualify
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2007 at 12:22pm
You might need to leave it near Elle more often then! LOL

I'm in the process of trying to get Caitlin on a waiting list at a Montesorri so looks like I'll be visiting those on Friday now. I thought 9 months notice would be ample (they take them from 2yrs old), apparently not! The one I wanted her to go to (the one Maya attends and the Gremlins will go to) is fully booked until 2010!
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2007 at 5:10am
i think most montessoris have a list from about BIRTH!!!! out here there are waiting lists a mile long!
shaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2007 at 9:56am
Ok so it's time I put my 2cents in again us Westies are a bit hopeless. It's nearly Christmas so we have Labour weekend to get past then there is the Parent and Child show the following week. And a big meet up at Botany one weekend in November and we don't want to clash with that (because I want to go to that one too) so maybe once they set their date we can pick another date in November.
Anyway I've been trying to think of somewhere where the older kids can run around so far I've thought of the Cafe at Kiwi Valley I think it's called Flax now and Crystal Mountain as they have a play area just outside where you can sit and watch the kids while having a coffee. I haven't been to either for ages so not sure of prices etc.
OR... we could just go to the mall there is a cafe downstairs in Westcity called Koffee Bar outside Farmers that is unreasonably priced (muffins are $2.50)they also sell yummy looking little cup cakes with cool icing and mini muffins for the kids.
Any other ideas welcome and once we have a place and date we might be best to start a new thread.
peachy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2007 at 10:10am
Any time in November or December would be good for me, I will have a brand new baby by then, oh yay!!
pepsi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2007 at 6:23pm
Not sure where those other places you mentioned are shaz, but the mall is always easy to do.
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2007 at 10:40pm
oooh ive never been to crystal mountain....but DH says it is cool....do they have a decent cafe???
Kim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2007 at 11:02pm
We went to Crystal Mountain when we were back in June and it was great. Really nice cafe and the kids had a great time feeding the animals. Zac still talks about holding a rabbit.
Zac Mark - 30.11.05
Samara Ailsa - 13.08.07
shaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2007 at 10:19am

Here's the link for Crystal Mountain
They don't show prices which is annoying. But the food looks ok and They have a display cabinet as well so I'm sure they have muffins for something lighter.
I'm not fussed where we go really just wanted to get the ball rolling again.
Mum to Natasha Aroha 9/12/1995, Alexandra Makareta Waimarie 22/4/1998 and....Alyssa Frances Hopaea 18/03/2007

[/url]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12