FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedso nice to meet...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: so nice to meet...
    Posted: 22 October 2007 at 5:13pm
...everyone. I had great fun meeting you all and putting faces to names and personalities too. thanks for a great weekend!
Sponsored Links

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2007 at 5:18pm

Me too Debs, it was so much fun!

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
baalamb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baalamb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2007 at 6:13pm
Totally agree loads of fun (and how YUM was that lunch?!?!!). When's the next one?
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2007 at 6:57pm
Teehee we're barely back home and already planning the next one, it's going to be in Auckland in mid Nov '08!

Oh and yep it was great to put names to so many faces, and for Sienna to meet her man-to-be (and her future MIL, hope she's not the overbearing kind )....

About to post pics in the gallery!

Oh and sorry to those I didn't get much chance to talk to, I tried to get around to everyone but there were just too many people to get to!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2007 at 7:43pm
It was great!! Had a blast and looking forward to next year
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2007 at 8:51pm
hehe Loved meeting you too Deb. Still laughing at all your cracks

Can't wait til next time
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2007 at 8:51pm
Woo hoo - will deinitely be there next year! Daniel is checking the motorsport calender for 2008 as we speak - he reckons he will come up and go to an event during the day, then can babysit the girls while we go out for dinner, and there had better be a dinner next year after missing this one!

Deb, it was great to meet you after chatting on here for so long (and everyone else!) and thanks so much for the pressie - Hannah loves her fairy cards and was showing everyone today.
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
baalamb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baalamb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2007 at 8:57pm
Aimee, I'm gutted I missed the dinner too. I think I have to give you some credit right here... Yesterday, Ashlee started saying 'upsy daisy' it is SOOOOO cute! I'm sure it's from when she was hanging off your legs at one point hehe!!!! Hannah is adorable and I'm still giggling about the 'ear muscles'. That is hilariously funny!
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2007 at 9:08pm
Ohhhhh the ear muscles. hehehehehehehehe
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2007 at 9:12pm
Ah yes, ear muscles (translates as ear muffs for anyone that wasnt there). Thats right up there with thinking a poodle was a sheep, then calling it a poo-dog!

Ashlee is gorgeous Kirst, she was very interested in Daisy and Hannah was a bit obsessed with Ashlees hair sorry! Was most impressed with your hubby getting up their with "tricky" - so funny!
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2007 at 9:52pm

Debs Im still laughing about the " spaghetti sauce everywhere aye mum"

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2007 at 11:49am
Kelly(caitlynsmygirl) will definitly be able to come to that one and Nana(susieq will even look after Caitlyn
 Post Reply Post Reply