FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAuckland Tupperware Fundraiser

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KiwiWonder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiWonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Auckland Tupperware Fundraiser
    Posted: 29 October 2007 at 10:38am
I know I'm fairly quiet here on these boards (sorry, it's my nature ) but I want this as widely publicized as possible!

This Thursday evening (7:30) I'm holding a Tupperware party fundraiser - with 10% of the total sales going into the Aria McDonald fund. If you're not familiar with this amazing little girl (and her battle to live!) please see this link.

Because I'd like to raise as much money as possible for Aria, I'm happy to take any orders from around the country - I'll see to shipping them out myself.

For those able to come, please PM me for my address. We'll be making chocolate brownies on the night, which are seriously yum! Kidlets (babies and the like) are welcome too.
Margo
Sponsored Links

Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2007 at 11:05am
You already know I'll be there...must negotiate budget with Hubby! WOOT!

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2007 at 11:46am
I am soooo there! Maya needs one of their awesome lunchboxes, and if it helps Aria well thats even better!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
SMoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2007 at 11:51am
Seeing that bubs is under the weather I cant come at all but is there a way that I can get a price on an ice bucket? And I know language barrier I might be using the wrong word again. lol So let me explain.

To put your ice cubes in and serve it that way for people who want some in there drinks.

KiwiWonder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiWonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2007 at 9:52am
There's ice cube trays (to freeze the ice cubes in) but I can't see anything designed for serving or storing ice outside of the trays
Margo
 Post Reply Post Reply