FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedyay we’re all moved!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: yay we’re all moved!!
    Posted: 13 November 2006 at 2:14pm
Well we moved into our new home on the weekend. It wasn't a big shift. On our property there are 2 houses and for the last 2.5 years we've been living in the new back house.

Our new landlords were living in the larger front house but have bought another property and moved to that so we took the oppotunity to grab the front house. We've now got an extra bedroom, garage, bath in the bathroom(*bliss*), a fireplace (heaven for winter!), no more stairs (the old ones were steep!) and heaps more room!!

The move was a mission even though it was only 50 metres but we had heaps of help from some wonderful people!!

Now it's all the tidying and putting things away and unpacking etc....*bleah*...I hate that part of moving!

Sponsored Links

ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2006 at 3:01pm
And somehow, all your junk has babies while it's in the boxes too ...I don't know *how* it happens!! I wish there was some way to work out what the boy junk is and what the girl junk is and keep them apart!

And, it may only be 50m, but you were doing it with a baby, and you still have to pack and unpack *just* as much stuff

Yay for the bigger house though - congratulations! Fires are fab, and will be lovely for Maddie to hang out in front of in winter - and the bath? Well!    There is nothing like a lovely bath! My husband despairs of me - we have a spa pool sitting in the back yard, and yet I still prefer a bath It must also be a worry off with Maddie, not having stairs. One less thing to think about! (Not to mention that those gates so they don't fall down them are *pricey*!)
Cuinn Lachlan 23.1.09 - 22:00
Antonia Helene 4.8.11 - 09:41
Sarah Beth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Beth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2006 at 5:43pm
YAY for the move! You wont know yourself in the new place now once you are all settled. The bath and fire place sound devine (I sometimes wish we hadn't gotten rid of ours), and no doubt the bath will be great when Maddie gets bigger.

Also great is your landlords, the seem really awesome
 Post Reply Post Reply