FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedIt never gets any easier...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: It never gets any easier...
    Posted: 04 February 2009 at 4:33pm

...  reading the story about Nia Glassie.  The 2 brothers were sentenced today, I wish it involved cutting their hands and balls off, sadly it's only prison for 17 1/2 years.

http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/top-stories/5299945/1712-years-minimum-sentence-nias-killers/

My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Sponsored Links

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2009 at 4:40pm
at least they got that!   the justice system can be hardly classed as 'justice' sometimes

i read the story earlier and shed more tears for nia i'm disgusted at the small sentences the others got!!!

JoJames View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoJames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2009 at 5:12pm
I'm just glad that the mother got sentenced to jail as well, tho not as long as she deserves, none of them should be allwed to have children
peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2009 at 5:12pm
I'm too scared to read it.....what were the sentances?
JoJames View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoJames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2009 at 5:15pm
The 2 brothers got life with 17 and a half non parole and the mother got 9 . The others only got 3 years
FionaO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2009 at 7:47pm
Did you see on the news how arrogant they were when they went into court - too horrible for words and the mother getting drunk while her baby girl was in a coma, I can't bare to read the details I just feel too sick

][/URL]

Post Reply Post Reply