FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockednatural baby products furore!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: natural baby products furore!
    Posted: 16 August 2010 at 4:57pm
This was reported a few days back about Mahu skin care...

first link

this is Mahus response

second link

i think we should all be able to make up our own minds as we are adults.

Sponsored Links

AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2010 at 6:16pm
Gosh I must not read or watch the news..first I've heard about it.
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2010 at 6:47pm
Um why did mahu use that ingrediant in the first place though?  Timber preservative? WTF?

mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2010 at 6:51pm
It was standard practise K... at the time it was thought it was a safer preservative (well that was my understanding) they were not the only ones using it!

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2010 at 10:14am
yeah i think what melnel said is right... its like lots of things we think are safe one minute then later its turns out its not!

Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2010 at 1:03pm
It might be standard practise but jeez I wouldn't have thought timber preservative was great to put on ones body IYKWIM?  Still I guess there's lots of things like that about. Maybe what we don't know won't hurt us *nervous giggle and tongue slightly in cheek*

LJsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LJsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2010 at 6:37pm
thanks for that i was going to ring them to find out what the story was. Have a few of there products love them. loved the massage oil i used it all through pregnancy and use the nappy cream and lotion on DS2. Glad it's all o.k.
 Post Reply Post Reply