FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedToddler left alone at daycare for 2 hours

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kellie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Toddler left alone at daycare for 2 hours
    Posted: 30 November 2010 at 8:59am
Link

I'm just glad that the girl is okay. How horrible though!

Sponsored Links

cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2010 at 1:40pm
How awful, glad she is ok
HoneybunsMa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoneybunsMa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2010 at 1:43pm
OMG poor poor little girl!

I got left behind at netball training one night and that was bad enough at 10.

The centre licensee sounds like a good man and I like that he is offering any help to the family.

I hope the investigation shows who was responsible and they get reprimanded appropriately for this.

I also hope the family as upset as they would be continue on with centre as the licensee sounds like a genuine man from this article.

OMG that is so upsetting!

AzzaNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AzzaNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2010 at 2:01pm
Gosh. I think if it was my child I'd be homicidal.

http://intermittentblogger.wordpress.com
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2010 at 7:26am
Me to AzzaNZ!!!! I would be LIVID! and really upset!

High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2010 at 9:11am
I have had this happen to me on a few occasions as a child, once at Kindy, my parents were late (afternoon kindy) by about an hour and the teacher stayed to look after me, 'forgot' and started to lock up but then realised! We were going away and my parents made it about 15 mins away before realizing I wasn't in the car! And my grandpa accidentally left me at the supermarket twice.

Glad she's ok because I had nightmares as a kid from my experiences! I would be very upset and angry!
 Post Reply Post Reply