FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedIs this for real??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is this for real??
    Posted: 03 February 2010 at 1:08pm
I can believe the bit about the 9 year old having a baby but further down it mentions that the youngest person to have a baby was a 5 year old girl....is this even possible????

http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/6754072/girl-nine-gives-birth-in-china/
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
Sponsored Links

emz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2010 at 2:25pm
oh god thats disgusting that poor girl
Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2010 at 6:41pm
that is so disgusting! I hope the father of the baby gets done!

and OMG a 5 year old! I didnt even know what sex was at 5 let alone 9!
Bexee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bexee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2010 at 9:20pm
Isn't it terrifying
FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2010 at 9:27pm
Horror aside I didn't know a child could be fertile at 5. I thought 9 was was the earliest possible.
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2010 at 9:51pm
I should remember never to read comments at the bottom of stories like this, just reminds me how many sickos are out there

High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2010 at 11:15pm
Ah yes I remember reading about the 5 yr old on wikipedia once while bored...

But 9, yes it's possible. Imagine what it would have been like for her though... Being pg at 9. Poor thing!!
Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2010 at 5:41pm
I ssume the 5 year old had some sort of issue that caused her to go through puberty early. I'm pretty sure there are photos flaoting around of her but from memory it was quite a few years ago now...

So sad for this nine year old
emz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2010 at 8:52pm
This is the story re the 5 year old girl
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2010 at 5:31pm
There was another baby , back in 1839 or something, that started menstruating at twelve months, god, poor thing , its bad enough as an adult or a teen .
She had a baby at 8 .

I remember reading about the 5 year old ages ago , sick ,and noone ever charged .

Post Reply Post Reply