FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWoman bites MW

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Katep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Woman bites MW
    Posted: 12 February 2010 at 12:53pm
lol....link

Mum to the Gorgeous Leah!
              7 months
Sponsored Links

Katep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2010 at 12:54pm
Maybe it's not a 'lol' moment, just weird

Mum to the Gorgeous Leah!
              7 months
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2010 at 1:49pm
haha i dont know how you can say it was completely out of the blue! i kow i certainly felt like inflicting pain when i was in labour - a "see how you like this...." kind of thing!

WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2010 at 1:58pm
i think jailing her is a bit crazy! Not saying a MW should expect it to happen but pressing charges is a bit off. I prolly would have bitten DP if he had been there i know i tried to break the hands i was holding or maybe it was a bedrail its a bit hazy now
High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2010 at 3:12pm
So was she was a high risk patient before or after the birth? I'm confused lol!
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2010 at 3:47pm
i think she was high risk cause of the HIV factor!

Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2010 at 12:58pm
Far out that is a bit over the top sending her to jail. You would think there would be some kind of defence for a woman in transition as it's hardly in sound mind.
mummytobesep08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummytobesep08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2010 at 9:42pm
when I first read this I thought "A bite? So what, you'd probably bite too if you were pushing a baby out!" but it seems there is more to it...doesn't sound like the labouring mum was mentally sound if she's high risk and far out it must have been a big bite to need HIV testing- must have broken the skin?

Angel babes '07 & '10- <3 <3
 Post Reply Post Reply