FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYAY Bras for big boobs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AlyAyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyAyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: YAY Bras for big boobs
    Posted: 04 May 2007 at 6:41pm
woohoo I am so excited. Just got our local mailer. Rembering we live in a small coastal town 30 minutes out of town. And guess what some fantastic lady has opened up a lingere and swimwear shop for the bigger busted woman from DD to GG. OH WOW im in heaven. I emailed her today just to say how brilliant she is and she emailed me straight back and said if her opening hours didnt suit that she would come in especially for me to have a look at a time that suits me. Now thats service!! anywho they also do online sales, so for those of you with bigger boobs might be worth checking out. bra shop

Jayde 25/12/04

Alyssa 08/04/03

http://Alyayde.bebo.com
Sponsored Links

pepsi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2007 at 7:05pm
Thanks for the link! I hate going to shops and looking for nice bras only to find they don't have my size!
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2007 at 8:08pm
Woohoo! Big busted women of the world revolt!

BTW Maria am heading up your way next weekend (not tomorrow, next Fri )
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Carmel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2007 at 8:17pm
I'm definately going to buy there I have so much trouble finding my size in taranaki
MyMinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyMinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2007 at 8:41pm
will have to give the link to my sister she struggles finding the big sizes for herself.
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2007 at 8:45pm
Awesome website... she's got some nice things although I don't think I'll be able to afford anything for a while
fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2007 at 9:11pm
That is awesome!! It's stupid that even DD is hard to get sometimes, without being NANA!
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
AlyAyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyAyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2007 at 9:13pm
Hey Emma maybe i should book us in..... ? And yay cant wait!

Jayde 25/12/04

Alyssa 08/04/03

http://Alyayde.bebo.com
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2007 at 9:36pm
Sounds good! I should get paid by then
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
hailstones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hailstones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2007 at 8:49am
Yah - will send the link to my sis - poor thing is a GG and hates it!!! She is also pregnant (12 weeks this week) and NOT looking forward to the boobs getting bigger. She lives in Aus but finds it hard to get big bras even over there - and will find it even harder to get good maternity bras.

MummyFreckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MummyFreckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2007 at 10:09am

This is great, its so nice not to feel like a 'freak' when you go in askign for an F cup!!

For those of you in Auckland - try  http://www.richundercover.com the lady there is brilliant as well, she helped me with my wedding underwear! (order it in from overseas for me!!)

AndysMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2007 at 12:45pm
Thanks heaps for that. I'm currently in the biggest maternity bra avialiable in Palmy. SHAME!!!
rosetint View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosetint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2007 at 1:26pm
Hey guys, Claire from Avokado here...Firstly, what a great forum!! And, thanks AlyAyde for such an amazing welcome to this business venture of mine! I am on the large-boobed side myself, hence my drive to start this business. I went up to a G cup when I was breastfeeding and was always an embarrassed teenager covering up with loose tops. Anyway, if I can help anyone out, then let me know. As AlyAyde mentioned, I am really flexible with seeing anyone, so whatever suits. We also go up to JJ and will be getting in Maternity bras up to K. Have a store in Ruakaka and will be opening one in Auckland later on this year. All the best & look forward to meeting you guys.
AndysMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2007 at 1:57pm
Hi Claire,
Just looked on your sight. So nice to see a maternity bra that is pretty! Have requested a catalogue. Will start saving! Yay!
 Post Reply Post Reply